85

It was cliche but

It was cliche but...

"It's not what it looks like!" Soobin said so quickly Yeonjun almost didn't catch it.

The older just glared at Kai. "It looks like he was kissing my boyfriend." Hw spoke with attitude.

Soobin tilted his head. "Wait...so you aren't mad at me?" He asked.

Yeonjun walked towards them. "I know you wouldn't cheat on me Binnie you're too whipped." He took his hand pulling him away from Kai.

"I-I'm not-" Yeonjun's glare made him cut himself off. "S-Sorry."

Yeonjun looked at Kai. "I don't know what your reason was for kissing my Soobin but whatever it is I don't care. Stay the hell away from us." And with that he left, Beomgyu took Kai home while the younger beat himself up the entire way.

They went back to Yeonjun's house and they sat on the couch while Soobin told him everything that happened and everything that was said.

Yeonjun felt bad that Renjun dumped Kai but at the same time that's no excuse to kiss someone else's significant other, which he strongly expressed to Soobin who completely understood how he felt. They sat in silence for awhile before Yeonjun brought up another topic.

"Binnie we never talked about this but...what happened with Hyunjin?" He asked causing Soobin to stare at him.

"I went over there to kick his ass, we fought for awhile and he ended up hitting me in the head with a bat by his front door. It hurt like a bitch but it didn't knock me out immediately, I got in a few more punches before blacking out." He explained nonchalantly.

Yeonjun frowned at him. "Binnie you could've been killed o-or what if you got brain damage or-"

"I'm okay now hyung." He said with a small chuckle. "He's being punished right now so I'm okay." He leaned over and kissed his cheek.

Yeah Hyunjin got arrested he's not serving hard time just a few months in a correctional facility. It was good enough for Yeonjun especially since Soobin did beat him pretty badly.

"Hyung I love you so much." He spoke suddenly and Yeonjun blushed looking at him.

"I love you too." He smiled at him and climbed into his arms like a little kid hugging him. "So much."
He whispered

They ended up having a make-out session on the couch that ended in Yeonjun being taken to Soobin's room and fucked pretty harshly.

They laid next to each other after the long session, Yeonjun was fast asleep while Soobin just stared at him. He had never felt so in love with anything in his life before he met Yeonjun.

He smiled at the older and left small kisses on his cheek and head causing Yeonjun to squirm in his sleep a little so he stopped not wanting to wake him.

He sighed. "I wanna fuck him again." He muttered to himself.

(*☻-☻*)

It had been a few days since Kai had spoke to Soobin or Yeonjun. They were avoiding him and he didn't blame them at all after what he did.

Beomgyu was at Kai's house comforting the crying male.

"Just talk to them."

"They won't want to see me!" He sat up from his bed. "I wouldn't want to see me either." He cried and Beomgyu wiped his tears away.

Taehyun walked into the room with two mugs of tea. He sat them down on the nightstand and Taehyun sat on the other side of him.

"Don't assume they wouldn't want to see you, you should at least go and apologize for what you did Hyuka." Taehyun spoke rubbing his back.

Kai sniffed, he knew he shouldn't "play victim" but he was genuinely upset for his own actions and they were right. He needed to at least try to apologize to the two males instead of sulking at his friend's house.

He wiped his eyes. "W-Will you help me?" He asked and they smiled nodding.

(*☻-☻*)

Soobin and Yeonjun were standing outside a café impatiently.

"Didn't they say meet here at 3?" Yeonjun asked looking at his boyfriend who was on his phone trying waste time. "It's almost 4, Binnie let's just go."

"They said it was important." He said not taking his eyes off the game he was playing.

Yeonjun pouted resting his head on Soobin's shoulder looking around.

"Hyungs!" They turned their heads seeing Kai. Yeonjun gave him a cold glare while Soobin was just shocked and confused.

They thought they were meeting Beomgyu and Taehyun for a double date.

"I'm gonna fucking kill Beommie." Yeonjun thought to himself as they continued to stare at the younger teen in front of them.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

We are getting close to the end of the story
😞