70

Thank you for 16k reads
💛💛💛

During lunch Soobin and Yeonjun sat on the roof together talking

During lunch Soobin and Yeonjun sat on the roof together talking. Well it wasn't much talking just awkward silence, both teens had talked to their friends about their situation no one really had hope for them.

Soobin still wanted to try but even Yeonjun was starting to have doubts.

"Soobin?"

Great he didn't say Binnie?, he thought to himself knowing he only said Soobin when he was serious.

"Yes hyung?"

"I don't wanna break up." Soobin looked at him as he crawled over getting in his lap. He looked at the promise ring on his finger, "We made a promise, see? As long as it's here you're mine Choi Soobin."

A small smile crept onto the youngers face and kissed him. "God I love you so much." He muttered against his lips before kissing him again. Yeonjun kissed him back moaning against his lips, Soobin pulled away. "I have condoms in my car."'

Yeonjun sighed. "Binnie-"

"Please hyung it'll be a quickie right after school." Yeonjun stared at him before slowly nodding, Soobin kissed him again and then the bell rang. He groaned in annoyance and they both stood up getting their trash.

Soobin walked Yeonjun to class kissing his head before leaving and when the end of the day came around Soobin drove them to an empty parking lot.

Yeonjun straddled him in the drivers seat as they kissed harshly, it was needy and rough and Yeonjun knew his lips would be puffy after this. Soobin swallowed his moans as he massaged the olders as, they pulled away for air and Yeonjun bit his lip feeling Yeonjun kiss his neck.

He knew where all Yeonjun's sensitive spots were, no one knew Yeonjun like Soobin did not even himself. And when Soobin sucked on a part of his neck right under his jawline...

"Aah fuck Binnie~" He knew he'd get a reaction, Yeonjun started grinding himself into Soobin. "Want you in me, hurry Binnie." He begged.

"Fuck hyung." He muttered and flipped their positioning, he leaned the chair back so Yeonjun was laying down. He quickly took off his pants and boxers tossing them in the passenger seat. He unbuttoned his own pants quickly slipping the condom of his hard dick and lubing up Yeonjun. "Ready?" Yeonjun nodded and Soobin slowly inserted himself inside of him.

Yeonjun closed his eyes, taking in the amazing feeling. He started thrusting and Yeonjun's small moans started becoming increasingly louder as Soobin started to speed up.

"Aahh Binnie~s-so good fuck me! H-Harder baby deeper!"

Soobin held onto the seat hovering over him, he brought his hips back and started thrusting at animalistic speeds. Yeonjun scratched his back.

"Y-Yes baby fuck B-Binnie aah shit!"

"You're so nngh fucking tight." Soobin grunted out, he quickly took his shirt off feeling the temperature rise in the car as the windows started to fog up.

The car was rocking a lot and Soobin's butt accidentally hit the horn but they both ignored it.

"You love me hyung?" He asked extremely breathy.

Yeonjun nodded as tears flowed down his face. "Yes oppa~"

"How much?"

Yeonjun threw his head back and his toes curled feeling him hit a spot. "R-Right there oppa f-fuck me right there." He continued to scratch his back he moaned his name over and over.

Soobin teasingly grazed it. "How much do you love me baby?" He asked leaning into his ear.

"Fuck so much baby I-I nngh, I'm gonna cum. I'm so cl-close daddy, shit! Y-Your cock aah, it's s-so good baby."

"You love oppa cock?" Yeonjun nodded vigorously as he moaned louder. "Is hyung gonna cum."

Yeonjun nodded again. "G-Gonna cum from o-oppa cock aah nngh, l-let me cum aaahh!"

"Cum for me baby boy."

"Nngh y-yes oppa~" within a few more thrusts Yeonjun came moaning loudly and squirming underneath Soobin as he kept thrusting. "B-Binnie p-please-"

"I'm almost there hold on." He put his face in the crook of Yeonjun's neck. "C-Call me daddy again."

Yeonjun moaned, why is Soobin so horny today? "Daddy~I-I love your cock s-so nngh much!"

"Fuck I'm cumming." He came inside the condom and Yeonjun moaned loudly feeling it swell up. They both panted looking at each other before reconnecting their lips in a sloppy and tired kiss. "I love you Yeonjun."

"I love you too Soobin."

They cleaned up as best as possible and put their clothes back on. Soobin drove Yeonjun home and before he got out the younger put the olders hood up.

Yeonjun gave him a confused look.

"I might have left a few marks. Just keep it on until you can properly cover it." Yeonjun nodded and leaned over giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Bye Binnie." He got out the car hearing Soobin drive away, probably not to get caught by his mom since he wasn't supposed to drive him home in the first place. Yeonjun went inside and quickly wiped the smile off his face so his mom wouldn't be suspicious of him.

When he walked in she was sitting at the kitchen table sipping her coffee.

"Hi eomma." He murmured quietly walking pass her to get to his room.

"Yeonjun." He paused. "The Choi's will be joining us for dinner tonight to discuss you boys. Dress appropriately."

In all his years of his mom knowing he was gay she never once spoke to him about his clothing being inappropriate until now. He sighed and nodded.

"Yes eomma." He went into his room closing the door letting out the breath he didn't know he was holding in.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Dinner 🍵👀