49.

I hope y'all read chapter 48
I did a surprise double upload!!!

Yeonjun pushed through the crowd ignoring the calls from Haechan not to

Yeonjun pushed through the crowd ignoring the calls from Haechan not to. He watched as Soobin was on top of a guy beating him, he looked at him and couldn't even recognize him anymore.

"Soobin!" He yelled and he looked up his eyes meeting Yeonjun's watery one.

"Hyung aah" he guy kicked him in the face bruising his cheek.

Yeonjun gasped. "Binnie!" He yelled and the guy got on top of Soobin hitting his arms that covered his face. "Get off of him!" He dropped his bag running over and jumping on the guys back.

"Yo what the fuck!" He yelled standing trying to get him off.

Yeonjun held on to him. "Yeonjun stop!" Soobin yelled.

The guy slammed him into a locker and Yeonjun let go, he turned around and was about to punch him but Soobin grabbed his arm kicking him back.

He turned around looking at Yeonjun. "Are you okay!" He nodded. "Look you need to go I'm-"

The guy grabbed Soobin's hair pulling him back. "Binnie!" Security finally got there splitting the two up.

"Yeonjun!" Haechan ran over. "Shit are you okay?" He asked helping him up. "Why did you do that he could've hit you?"

Yeonjun watched as they carried them away and he looked at Haechan. "He's my boyfriend." He muttered, his mouth formed an "oh" understanding why he put himself in danger.

Soobin was sent home but not before he was checked out by the nurse. Yeonjun went to see him gently knocking on the door getting his attention.

Soobin looked at him. "Hyung." He put his shirt on trying to cover his bruises. "Did he hurt you?" He asked still sitting, Yeonjun didn't answer as he walked over to him.

He reached for his shirt lifting it up showing the bruises he got during the fight. Soobin knew he was mad and he had every right to be for getting himself hurt.

"Why?" Yeonjun asked still looking at the bruises.

"It was stupid. He's just been...saying things about you and I was tired of it."

Yeonjun looked at him. "This is my fault?" He asked.

Soobin shook his head. "Nonono baby I should have ignored him because I know none of those things were true. I'm sorry." He hugged him and Yeonjun sighed. "But never get into another one of my fights again he could've hurt you Junnie."

Yeonjun shook his head. "I won't standby and watch my boyfriend get punched. I would gladly get my ass beat again for you." He smiled.

Soobin stood up and kissed him. Yeonjun immediately responded kissing him back. He made him fall in love all over again and the feeling was great.

Then Yeonjun started letting out whimpers and moans making Soobin immediately hard. He pulled away. "Really quick?" He asked.

Yeonjun looked up at him panting before slowly nodding. Soobin smiled before taking his hand almost running down the hall to get to the nearest bathroom.

They went inside going into a stall. He kissed his neck sucking hickies onto his soft skin, Yeonjun moaned, he loved being marked by Soobin.

"You have to be quiet baby." He whispered and Yeonjun nodded biting his lip as he felt Soobin reach into his pants.

His breathing becoming heavy as Soobin pulled his pants down a little and started slowly jerking him. "F-Fuck Binnie." He held onto him trying his best not to moan. "M-More, p-please faster."

Soobin connected their lips going faster swallowing his moans. He pulled away. "Tell me when you're about to cum."

"I-I'm gonna cum~" Soobin immediately let go smirking at how Yeonjun whined at his denied orgasm and tried to touch himself.

"No." He pinned his hands against the bathroom stall wall. "I have to punish you for being a bad boy today."

Yeonjun tried to get out of his grip. "O-Oppa~'m sorry p-please." He cried.

"What are you gonna do for oppa hm?" He asked. He got down on his knees unbuttoning Soobin's pants, he looked at Soobin for permission and he nodded.

He rubbed his huge hard cock a few times before licking it base to tip and then taking him whole. Soobin threw his head back letting out a low groan from the back of his throat.

His hand gripped Yeonjun's hair causing him to moan, the vibrations making it feel 10 times better. "You're being so good for oppa." Yeonjun moaned in response sucking and bobbing his head as he looked up at Soobin with submissive and lustful eyes.

"Do you wanna be a really good boy for oppa?" Yeonjun moaned again. "You gonna let oppa face fuck you?" Yeonjun nodded and Soobin thrusted into his mouth, they were everything but quiet. "Ah fuck!" He held his head and started going faster. "Shit so nngh fucking good!"

Yeonjun gagged but he liked it he loved when Soobin was rough like this. Soobin looked down at him seeing tears run down his cheek and his face and ears red. He looked so sexy in every possible way.

"Shit I'm gonna cum. You gonna be a good boya and swallow baby?" Yeonjun held onto his thighs feeling Soobin twitch in his mouth and go faster. He came holding Yeonjun's head jerking his hips forward getting it deep in his throat.

He took it out to let Yeonjun swallow and catch his breath. He panted looking up and Soobin as he sat on the floor.

"Aww Yeonjun, did you cum?" He asked and Yeonjun looked down seeing that he did indeed cum. "You were such a good boy for oppa."

He helped him up. "Want oppa to fuck you?" Yeonjun nodded vigorously and turned around placing his hands on the wall. Much to Soobin's pleasure he was extremely needy but who wouldn't be Soobin was so sexy and his cock was amazing.

Yeonjun moaned feeling Soobin slide his cock teasingly between his ass.

"Oppa is gonna make a mess out of you."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

🍵👀 hmmm
Maybe I'll post the rest of their bathroom fuck
We'll see 🤫