32.

Soobin stared at Yeonjun

Damn he looks so fucking sexy, Soobin thought to himself looking him up and down.

"What are you doing here?" Yeonjun asked walking closer towards him.

"I got bored at home, where is Beommie and Tae?" He asked.

Yeonjun laughed. "They went home because Tae got jealous but I think they might fuck." Soobin chuckled, the two of them were like two rabbits.

"Soobin?" They turned and Hyunjin was holding to glasses of what looked like soju. "I didn't know he was coming." He handed Yeonjun his drink.

"I didn't know either it's just a coincidence." Yeonjun chugged his drink and handed Hyunjin them empty glass.

He looked shocked and the chuckled. "Were you thirsty?"

Yeonjun nodded vigorously. "It's really hot."

"Do you want another?"

"Yes please." Hyunjin gave him his drink that he hadn't drank yet. "But-"

"I'm not that thirsty." Yeonjun shrugged and chugged it.

Soobin was staring at Hyunjin and when he caught his gaze Soobin gave him a fake smile which Hyunjin just smiled back.

"Anyways I guess I'll just leave you-"

Yeonjun shook his head. "No hang out with us we don't mind right Jinnie?" He asked.

Hyunjin shook his head. "Not at all." He put his arm around Yeonjun's shoulders and Soobin's eyes twitched. "You can dance with us." He pulled Yeonjun back to the middle of the floor not giving Soobin the chance to answer.

I'm gonna kill this guy, Soobin thought to himself.

Yeonjun put his arms around Hyunjin as they danced not losing eye contact with each other. Soobin walked over grabbing Yeonjun's shoulder and spinning him around to face him.

He smiled down at the older who blushed looking up at him. "You look very cute hyung."

Yeonjun looked down. "Thanks...so do you."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and took Yeonjun's hand bringing him back to him. "Hyung can you really trust that guy."

Yeonjun looked confused. "Wha-"

"What do you mean can he trust me?" Soobin asked walking closer to him.

Hyunjin moved Yeonjun out of the way. "What I mean is you use him for his body but don't think about the toll you put on him."

"You don't know anything."

Yeonjun rubbed his head. "Wait-"

"He calls me crying all the time over you! You're just some fuckboy who should have never met him. All you're doing is using him like a toy!"

This angered Soobin and he punched him.

Yeonjun gasped. "What the hell Binnie?" Hyunjin rubbed his jaw and then punched him back, then a fight broke out getting everyone's attention.

Long story short the three of them got kicked out. They argued all the way out and Yeonjun started to walk away but was quickly stopped by Hyunjin and Soobin.

"Yeonjun!" They called in unison.

Yeonjun turned around. "Tonight was supposed to be fun what the hell is wrong with you two? Just fuck off and leave me alone." He turned back around walking home.

He was still little tipsy and he felt like throwing up as well. He really couldn't hold his liquor, he stumbled a little and leaned against a wall.

"Just a few more blocks." He muttered to himself.

"Hey baby." He heard and three guys surrounded him. "Need a ride home?" One of them asked.

Yeonjun shook his head, it was pounding he just wanted to sleep. "I-I'm almost-" he felt himself falling and one of them caught him. His eyes were closed and before the guys could take their first step towards the alley next to them they were stopped.

"Ya!" They all looked and Soobin was standing there. "I've been looking everywhere for you." He pulled Yeonjun out of their arms. "Thanks." He smiled and started to walk away turning a corner. "Junnie run." He whispered taking his hand as he started to run.

Yeonjun tried keeping up and they hid behind some cars and the group ran by them. After the coast was clear he ran to a nearby trashcan throwing up. Soobin walked over and rubbed his back soothingly.

"Come on hyung my house is closer."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Just wanted to say thank you for showing
My Other Half so much love yesterday
I hope you all will continue to read, comment and vote 🥰💘

Just wanted to say thank you for showingMy Other Half so much love yesterday I hope you all will continue to read, comment and vote 🥰💘