74

Yeonjun dropped to his knees in front of the younger quickly unbuckling his pants

"H-Hyung you don't have to-aah fuck!" He threw his head back feeling Yeonjun immediately start sucking him. He was very needy and eager, he used his hand to rub the rest of his length as he sucked. His heart fluttered hearing Soobin's moans and series of curses, he missed him so much.

When he felt Soobin buck into his mouth but then stop biting his lip as if he was holding back Yeonjun pulled away from his length.

"Do it." He simply said before putting him back in his mouth. As soon as he did Soobin immediately started thrusting hearing the wet gags from Yeonjun. He gripped his hair tighter causing the male to moan loudly.

Yeonjun closed his eyes tears running down his cheek, he almost forgot what it felt like to be dicked down by Soobin. And he missed it. He missed being used by him so much it hurt.

College was going okay. He was failing a class but nothing he couldn't easily fix, but it was hard to focus when all he did was think about Soobin. His relationship with his mom was shaky and that hurt him even more.

There was a lot going through his head and it was definitely taking a toll on him.

He felt Soobin twitch in his mouth. "Fuck I'm gonna cum." He warned before doing one final hard thrust cumming into the olders mouth. He pulled away and Yeonjun swallowed and hungrily licked him clean.

Soobin helped him off the floor and when he looked at his face he saw that his mind was defined preoccupied.

"What's wrong? You don't want to do this? Hyung we don't have to I don't wanna force-"

Yeonjun shook his head. "It's not that Bi-Soobin." Soobin frowned a little when he didn't say Binnie, he missed that so much. "A lot has happened since we broke up." His voice was shaky and strained. "Why are we doing this to ourselves? No good will come from this. I'll still be alone and you...you have a girlfriend I can't believe I'm doing this again!"

He was extremely disappointed in himself and then started crying. Soobin wiped his tears looking at the olders face. "Ryujin noona isn't you. No one could ever be you Yeonjun. I could never fall out of love with you, no matter how much it hurts that we can't be together I would never regret this." He kissed him and Yeonjun melted immediately into his touch, tears running down his face as he wrapped his arms around him.

It was very gentle and then it started to slowly become heated. Yeonjun started to unfasten his own pants before pulling them down a little, he broke the kiss turning around. Flashbacks from their moment in high school when they fucked in the bathroom ran through Soobin's head.

He put two fingers up to Yeonjun's lips and the older immediately started sucking on them. His tongue swirling around them and a few moans leaving his lips. He was so needy, it made Soobin smile and then he slowly slid his fingers into Yeonjun.

"Nngh~" He winced a little but it was Soobin so he knew he would never hurt him on purpose. "I-I don't want p-prep, j-just fuck me."

"Are you sure? It's going to hurt."

"I want it give it to me." He begged and Soobin nodded before replacing his fingers with his extremely hard cock. He slowly pushed it in and Yeonjun cried out in pain.

Soobin got it all he way in and waited until Yeonjun adjusted to it. The older turned his head and Soobin kissed him taking his mind off the pain. After awhile he felt Yeonjun start to roll his hips against him.

"M-Move Soobin." He whispered.

Soobin started to move and Yeonjun immediately moaned. The younger held the olders hands up on the wall and he continued to thrust slowly into him.

Yeonjun bit his lip. "M-More faster please just fuck me Binnie fuck m-aahhh~"

Soobin had pulled his hips all the way back before thrusting all the way back inside of him. He held the males hips pounding into him at an alarming rate. Yeonjun's moans were becoming more like screams of pleasure.

He chanted Soobin's name over and over again in the sluttiest tone murmuring incoherent things. His nails scratched at the wall as he continued moaning.

"Fuck y-you're taking me so well. You're being such a good boy for me." He slapped his ass and Yeonjun moaned.

"Fuck!" He moaned. "B-Binnie~" when he moaned "Binnie" Soobin somehow went faster gripping Yeonjun's hair, the older went quiet taking in the amazing feeling as his eyes rolled closed. He came without warning and Soobin kept thrusting into him, his grip getting tighter.

He turned Yeonjun around so he could look at him. He picked him up and Yeonjun wrapped his shaky legs around him. Soobin connected their lips as he thrusted up into the older.

The moans he was holding back started to form in the back of his throat as he got closer to his end. Yeonjun pulled away and started leaving wet kisses on Soobin's neck. When Soobin hit a certain spot his toes curled in his shoes and he threw his head back.

"R-Right there shit Binnie!" His back pressed against the wall. "Aah~there baby there nngh." His hands gripped his shoulders tightly and he bit his lip. "Again, cumming again."

Soobin started jerking him off and Yeonjun's moans increased. "Fuck, me too. Where-"

"Inside! P-Please i-inside of me. A-Aahhh~" he came into Soobin's hand and then felt the familiar warm substance fill him up.

They panted, coming down from their high. Soobin held him up since his legs were shaking a lot, he saw the sleepy look on his face and Yeonjun rested his head on Soobin's shoulder still catching his breath.

Soobin hugged him.

"Let's get out of here."

Yeonjun nodded.

It's not like their parents are going to be mad if the ditch their wedding to go spend time with each other somewhere else.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Welp they fucked in a bathroom...again
but they're gonna have to talk about their relationship soon 🍵👀