72

That prank was a little cruel but funny 😂
Nooooo the story isn't over

That prank was a little cruel but funny 😂Nooooo the story isn't over

I was in love with you.

I wasn't the best person and he wasn't happy like he made everyone think, that didn't stop us from becoming something so special. Something people didn't agree with nor understood or supported.

We were happy together no matter how much it broke our hearts knowing the end was near. Slowly sneaking up on us waiting for a beautiful moment just to snatch it away.

He was beautiful unlike anything I had ever laid my eyes on. His smile made the sun jealous because even it knew it could never shine as brightly as it. The stars whispered at night, because why were his eyes just as beautiful as them?

We found each other. Something I would never regret, my darkened heart full of lies and tears of the people I wronged somehow changed because of you.

It's been awhile since I've seen you, I'm starting to forget what your voice is like. Something so gentle and soothing is what I can remember, the way we used to hold each other and laugh are memories engraved into my mind.

You avoid me and it hurts but I know it hurts you more, I put you through a lot but you stayed, you always did. For that I am grateful, you learned to love someone like me, someone who probably didn't deserve it and I know you want to forget.

I want to talk to you.

One last time before you go so I can ask you to hate me. I want you to hate me more than anything, more than the people who wronged you, more than what your own family did to you, more than the tears you let fall out of those stars you call eyes.

No matter how much it hurts me I want you to hate me, because then you could move on and maybe find someone you could actually be with.

You haven't smiled in awhile and I miss it so much. Even if someone else has to put it there I'll be okay because the world deserves to see something that beautiful.

I know you can hear me right and I know you're probably feeling a tsunami of emotions. I know you don't understand why I'm doing this and the answer is quite simple.

Because I was in love with you.

And I still am.

\( T_T)(^-^ )

It was the last day of school and this was Soobin's last class with Yeonjun.

After he was done reading his poem like story to the class, he heard a lot of sniffling even from the teacher and heard a girl who couldn't seem to quite her gentle sobs. But out of all the noises he heard the a pair of shoes quickly walk towards the door and leave the classroom.

He looked up and smiled to the class before bowing. "I really enjoyed this year with you." He spoke before taking his seat with the empty desk next to him, still warm from the body that once occupied it.

He looked down at his hand touching the diamond ring on his finger.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Author-nim loves you she's sorry for scaring you all 💛💛💛