14.

Double upload today???
\(//∇//)\

Yeonjun could barely sleep the night Soobin kissed him he couldn't stop thinking about how soft his lips were on his

Yeonjun could barely sleep the night Soobin kissed him he couldn't stop thinking about how soft his lips were on his. It made him blush whenever he thought about it and he was in such a good mood he started doing things around the house.

Not that he didn't already he just did way more than usual.

Ms. Choi was smacked in the face with the delicious smells of dinner when she walked into her house. She kicked off her shoes walking into the kitchen seeing an entire feast set out on the table.

"Whoa what's the occasion?" She asked.

Yeonjun turned around with the biggest smile on his face. "My crush kissed me."

His mother gasped. "That's great Yeonnie!" She hugged him. "Soooo are we dating?" She asked eagerly holding both of his hands.

He shook his head. "I don't think we ever will eomma but I think I'm okay with the way we are now."

She nodded and kissed his head. "Well I'm happy for you."

"Okay go get cleaned up, the Choi's should be here soon."

Her eyes widened. "Wait...Jinhyuk and Soobin are coming over?" She asked, he nodded and he never seen her run so fast before.

(A/N: Yeonjun's mom's name in this story is Park Shinhye)

He chuckled and went back to finishing up dinner.

Ding dong

Shinhye ran over to the door and quickly fixed her hair up and then opened the door. "Jinhyuk."

"Shinhye." He gave her a peck on the lips and she blushed heavily.

"Hi Soobin." She greeted.

"Hi Ms. Choi."

They walked in and Yeonjun looked up seeing him walk in, they made eye contact both smiling at each other. He shyly looked away, they all sat down and got ready to eat.

"Yeonnie everything looks amazing." She said.

"You made this Yeonjun?" Jinhyuck asked and he nodded. "Wow...okay." He smiled at him and they dig in.

They all let out a sigh and continued eating. "Good?" He asked.

"Mhm!" They didn't even speak they continued eating, Yeonjun glanced at Soobin who was staring him down.

He blushed before looking down.

He's so cute, Soobin thought to himself.

They finished up and Soobin helped Yeonjun clean up. "Shinhye can I speak to you in the other room?" Jinhyuk asked and she looked nervous and nodded. They got up leaving, both Soobin and Yeonjun looked to make sure they were both gone before wrapping their arms around the other having a very heated kiss.

Soobin slipped his hand under Yeonjun's shirt and he moaned out feeling his warm hand on his skin. He pulled away to moan feeling him play with his nipples, "Binnie." He bit his lip.

"Shhh you don't want our parents to hear right baby?" Yeonjun nodded. "You wanna be a good boy for me?"

"Y-Yes."

They heard footsteps and they quickly separated going back to "cleaning" the dishes.

"Alright son let's get going."

Soobin turned around. "Yeonjun wants me to spend the night, is that okay?" He asked.

Shinhye nodded smiling gently at him. "Of course honey you're more than welcome." She walked Jinhyuk to the door waving good night to him before going to bed leaving the boys alone.

Yeonjun looked confused. "Binnie I didn't know you wanted to stay."

Soobin chuckled. "I didn't really want to go home yet. I like spending time with you." They finished cleaning and found themselves making out on Yeonjun's bed.

The older pulled away and Soobin started kissing his neck.

"Wait Binnie."

Soobin looked at him. "You okay?"

"Why...did you kiss me? You never kiss me."'

Soobin didn't even know himself. "I...don't know. You just looked really beautiful."

Yeonjun blushed and pulled Soobin down hugging him. "I'm glad you're spending the night Binnie."'

Soobin flipped them so Yeonjun was laying on top of him, he pulled the bed sheets over them and they both quickly fell asleep.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I'm gonna start putting gifs in my stories they are very...aesthetic I like it 🥰