55

2 of 3
\(//∇//)\

"Binnie~" he moaned

"Binnie~" he moaned. Soobin planted kisses on his neck and moved down to his chest.

"Yes baby?"

"I'm sorry." He murmured softly. "I-I feel so g-guilty for mmph." Soobin cut him off by kissing him softly. He pulled away looking at the tears running from his eyes.

"It's okay baby I promise." He kissed down his stomach feeling Yeonjun tense up and gasp when he took him whole.

"Nngh B-Binnie~" He threw his head back, his hands getting immediately tangled in Soobin's hair. "Oh Binnie~" He felt his tongue swirl around him and him suck harder. His moans became increasingly louder as he felt Soobin slip a finger inside, his back arched and his eyes tightened shut. When Soobin started to bob his head Yeonjun gasped and bucked his hips up at the same time Soobin added another finger.

Soobin held his hips down still bobbing his head and sucking on him as his fingers went faster slipping in a third finger. "Haah Binnie~f-fuck 'm gonna cum aahhhh!" His thighs tightened around him as he came into his mouth.

Soobin swallowed and looked at Yeonjun as his chest heaved up and down.

"Bin...nie." Soobin kissed him and Yeonjun kissed him back tasting himself in his mouth. He slowly inserted himself inside of Yeonjun hearing the older whimper. He started thrusting slowly in and out of him, the older held him tightly letting out small moans and whimpers.

"What's wrong baby?" Soobin asked panting.

"H-Harder please~" He begged digging his nails into his back.

"No."

Yeonjun whimpered biting his lip. "Oppa." He whined and started to buck his hips up to meet Soobin's. "P-Please go f-faster!" He begged and Soobin didn't, still going slow yet deep inside of his boyfriend who just moaned and whimpered still begging for him to go faster. "B-Binnie oppa~oh God p-please."

Soobin sat up holding his legs as he stared down at Yeonjun who was squirming. Murmuring his name over and over pleading for him to go faster.

"Oppa~fuck me p-please just ruin me!"

Soobin stopped and looked at him. "Yeonjun." He talked in a way the older never heard before. His voice was deep, husky and gruff. "Listen to what I'm going to tell you."

"Binnie-"

"I'm extremely mad at you about Hyunjin...if I start I won't stop."

Yeonjun stared at him and slowly nodded. "D-Do what you want Binnie."

\(//∇//)\

Loud moans and cries filled the room along with loud bangs against the wall.

"Who do you belong to?" Soobin grunted out pounding hard and fast into the older who was a moaning mess.

"Aah~Y-You nngh only Binnie." He whimpered letting his hands move down to his hard cock starting to slowly pump it.

Soobin ceased his movements and grabbed his hands pinning them about his head and with the other grabbed Yeonjun's neck slightly squeezing.

"You don't get to touch yourself without my permission understood?" Yeonjun whimpered and nodded vigorously, he went back thrusting quickly into the older.

"O-Oh fuck Binnie I'm g-gonna cum!"

"Don't you fucking dare, you don't cum until I tell you to!" His voice rough and commanding.

"C-Can't s-so good 'm gonna cum."

Soobin looked down at him. "Don't." But he didn't slow down in fact he sped up and to add to it he started jerking him off. Yeonjun's back arched as he came, strings of white shooting out and onto his chest and stomach.

Soobin stopped and looked down at the flushed male who panted underneath him.

"I'm so disappointed in you Yeonjun." He dropped the honorifics glaring at him. "You've been a really bad boy looks like we'll have to correct that." He leaned down to his ear. "When I'm done with you the neighbors will know my name."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Sksksksks go off Soobin 🍵👀