40.

Double upload because of 6k reads
💛💛💛

Yeonjun felt his heart beating out of his chest as he saw the man he tried so hard for years to erase from his memory

Yeonjun felt his heart beating out of his chest as he saw the man he tried so hard for years to erase from his memory. He started to shake in fear and subconsciously rubbed his hand thinking back to when he used to get hit.

"Can I meet him?" He asked turning back to face Yeonjun and then frowned seeing how he looked as if he was on the brink of tears. "Hyung hey what's wrong?"

"Binnie can we please leave?"

Soobin nodded standing up and helping Yeonjun out of his chair. "Let's go." Yeonjun held his hand so tightly it started to hurt, he tossed some money on the table and walked towards the door.

"Yeonjun?"

He felt Yeonjun tense up more if that was even possible. Soobin stood in front of him going into protective mode. "Can I help you?" Soobin asked, a tone Yeonjun never heard from him before.

The man smiled. "I'm Inguk, Yeonjun's father."

Soobin raised an eyebrow. "You look really young."

"Shinhye and I were teen parents. Accidents happen." He laughed and Yeonjun held onto Soobin's shirt standing behind.

Soobin gave him a fake smile. "I'm Choi Soobin."

"Nice to meet you, are you two on a date or something?" He asked his eye twitching when he spoke.

Soobin happily nodded. "Yes." He looked at the woman next to him who was on her phone not listening at all. "Anyways, Yeonjun isn't feeling well I'm taking him home."

Inguk tilted his head to look at Yeonjun who was anything but relaxed. "What a shame? Yeonjun do you still live in the same house?"

He flinched hearing his name come out of his mouth. "No he lives with me actually. Our parents are dating."

Inguk didn't seem to like the sound of that. "I see. Well why don't you and I get to know each other since my son isn't feeling well."

Soobin nodded taking his car keys out his pocket putting them in Yeonjun's hand. "Go sit in the car." He whispered and he felt Yeonjun nod and he quickly tried to walk away but Inguk grabbed his wrist.

Yeonjun looked at him with fear filled eyes. "Look how much you've grown."

Soobin grabbed Inguk's wrist. "Your time here will be cut extremely short if you don't let go of him." He smirked and put both of his hands up surrendering and Soobin took his hand leaving.

"Have a good night!" He called before the door closed.

They got to the car and Yeonjun broke out into tears. "Shhh baby don't cry. Come here." He helped Yeonjun climb into his lap straddling him in the drivers seat. He wiped the olders tears away.

"I-I was so scared." He put his face in the crook of his neck as he continued to cry, Soobin rubbed his back as he cried. "I'm s-sorry I ruined this d-date."

"Don't say that I had a great time."

Yeonjun sat up wiping his face. "Thank you for protecting me Binnie."

Soobin smiled at him wiping his face for him. "Anything for you." Yeonjun leaned down pressing their lips together, Soobin kissed him back holding his hips leaning up a little deepening it ever so slightly.

Yeonjun pulled the handle on the side of the chair so it leaned back more. Soobin was a little shocked by this but smiled before putting his lips back on Yeonjun's.

It was still a little heavy but soft at the same time and they both loved it.

Soobin broke away to look at him. "You don't want to talk about it?" He asked.

Yeonjun looked at his hands. "I do...I need to." He wrapped his arms around Soobin and Soobin wrapped his arms around him as well. "He was abusive, he would hit my mom until she went unconscious. He was also an alcoholic and would come home drunk, he used to...he w-would hit me. He would find any reason to hit me." He sat up showing Soobin his hands that had lots of faded scars.

Soobin didn't know why he never noticed them. "I used to hate my hands, he would also hit them and say that something as disgusting as me shouldn't touch things. I guess...sometimes I still believe him."

Soobin immediately brought his hands to his lips kissing every scar which caught Yeonjun off guard. He blushed as he watched Soobin kiss his hands over and over. He looked at his face and smiled.

"Obviously he has no idea what he's talking about because your hands are beautiful just like the rest of you."

Yeonjun felt himself tearing up gain and he kissed Soobin. He leaned back into the chair.

Yeonjun pulled away to talk. "Binnie." He breathed, slowly opening his eyes. "Please make love to me. Don't turn me away again."

Soobin stared up at him before pulling him into a warm hug. "How could I turn away such a cute face twice?"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

And I oop 🍵👀