18.

Third and last update today I hope
you all liked your thank you gift
\(//∇//)\

Yeonjun came back to school and was somewhat better now that he had told his mom everything and he wrote his feelings down

He entered his class and saw Beomgyu and Hyunjin light up when he entered the room. He smiled at them and took his seat behind Beomgyu.

"Hey."

"How are you doing?" Hyunjin asked.

Yeonjun smiled. "I think I'm okay." He opened his book bag and saw that he forgot one of his books in his locker. "I'll be right back." He quickly left and running to his locker.

"Junnie." He turned around and saw Soobin standing behind him. "I heard you got sick, I tried calling you but you wouldn't answer are you okay?" He touched Yeonjun's cheek and Yeonjun smiled at him.

"Yeah I'm okay. Did you finish our valentines day assignment?" He asked.

Soobin nodded. "It's in my room. I can't wait to see what you wrote."

"Soobin!" He immediately backed away from Yeonjun hearing Yeji's voice. "I thought I told you to wait for me at-ugh you again, why do you spend so much time with him? You like him or something?"

Soobin rolled his eyes. "For someone so smart you say the dumbest things." He muttered.

She gasped. "Then if you don't like him say something mean about him. All you do is smile at him and ditch me for him."

"I'm not doing that Yeji."

"Why not?!" She yelled and they started going back and forth right in front of Yeonjun...about Yeonjun.

He started to inch away and then made a dash back to class.

That was awkward, he thought to himself.

He sat down with Beomgyu and Hyunjin.

"I think I'm finally gonna tell him." They looked shocked. "I think I'm ready."

Beomgyu smiled. "We're happy for you hyung and we are here if and when you need us."

Yeonjun smiled at both of them and nodded. "Thanks."

Hyunjin invited Yeonjun out for ice cream after school, Beomgyu was meeting with Taehyun so he didn't go. Yeonjun got mint chocolate and Hyunjin got strawberry.

"So why invite me out to ice cream?" Yeonjun asked licking his mint chocolate.

"I wanted to talk to you about Soobin." He let out a sigh. "Yeonjun I'm happy for you and I support you but do you really think this is a good idea? I'm worried he'll break your heart hyung."

Yeonjun touched his hand. "I'll be okay." Was all that he said and Hyunjin didn't bring it up anymore. They finished their ice cream over small talk and Hyunjin took him home.

Tomorrow was the day Yeonjun finally confesses.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Welp!!! Confession day is tomorrow stay tuned
(⌒▽⌒)

And thank you so so much for showing My Dirty Secret so much love I hope you continue to vote, read and comment 💛💛💛