13.

They felt like they were going up forever. Yeonjun loosened up and was now extremely excited but Soobin was now regretting getting on.

They were still holding hands and Soobin subconsciously squeezed taking a gulp as they were starting to get to the top.

Yeonjun looked at Soobin who looked like he was seconds away from throwing up.

"Hey."

"What?" Soobin was the one closing his eyes now.

"Open your eyes."

Soobin opened them right as they went over.

"OH SHIT!" Yeonjun laughed putting his hands up as they went down and Soobin held onto his seat with his eyes tightly shut.

After the ride Yeonjun was definitely on a high. "Binnie that was AMAZING we went upside down and the big drop at the beginning and the beautiful view and-Binnie are you okay?" He asked seeing Soobin on his knee holding his stomach.

"M-Maybe we should do something small next." Yeonjun giggled and nodded helping him up.

They did spinning rides, a mirror maze, got on a swinging boat ride, rode a cute train. Soobin won Yeonjun a bunny and Yeonjun won Soobin a fox, and before they knew it the sun went down and it was dark.

"Let's do the ferris wheel last." Yeonjun suggested.

"Okay." Yeonjun held Soobin's hand interlocking their fingers, the younger smiled and his heart started beating out of his chest again.

He got Soobin cotton candy for the ferris wheel ride. They got on and Yeonjun handed him the cotton candy.

"To make up for telling you to open your eyes at the drop."

Soobin chuckled. "Thanks." The ride started and he broke a piece off, "say awww."

"Awww." Soobin fed it to him, "Yummy." Soobin licked his fingers and took a bite.

"Having fun?" Soobin asked.

"Yes...thank you Binnie." He rested his head on Soobin's shoulder closing his eyes.

This is nice, they both thought to themselves.

Fireworks started going off and Yeonjun opened his eyes and gasped. "Wow." He smiled. "Isn't it beautiful?"

Soobin was looking at Yeonjun not the fireworks. "Yeah...it is."

They walked out the amusement park heading to Soobin's car. They got in and Yeonjun looked at their pictures they took in a photo booth while they drove. He had a great time and Soobin could tell, he parked his car in front of Yeonjun's house.

"We're here." He looked over and he had fallen asleep during the drive. He took his phone out and took a picture, he's so cute. He gently nudged him. "Junnie~" he sang.

Yeonjun's eyes fluttered open. "We're here." He said again.

Yeonjun sat up and gave him a small smile. "Thanks Binnie."

Soobin simply nodded biting his bottom lip. He watched Yeonjun reach for the door handle and he really didn't want the night to end like this.

"Yeonjun."

He turned his head looking at him. "Ye-mmph." Soobin pressed his lips against Yeonjun's, the older was completely shocked and then he slowly closed his eyes settling into the kiss. Soobin touched the side of his face, it was warm so he knew Yeonjun was blushing.

He licked his bottom lip and Yeonjun didn't hesitate to part his lips letting his tongue wonder his mouth. He moaned into his mouth and Soobin pulled away for a few seconds to smile before putting his lips back on Yeonjun's.

They pulled away to catch their breaths with their foreheads pressed against each other, their eyes still closed letting the feeling sink in.

"How was your night?" Soobin asked.

"Amazing."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Awww 🥰