57

Yeonjun woke up and was extremely sore before he even started to really move

He didn't hold back at all last night.

He didn't try getting up he knew he wouldn't be able to walk after last night. He turns over and the body that once occupied the space next to him was gone.

"Binnie?" He winced as he sat up and looked around the room. "Soobin?"

Did he leave?

He started to climb out of bed instantly falling to the floor pulling the blanket down with him by accident.

"Oww~"

The door opens and Soobin rushes over to his side. "Junnie be careful." He helped him up putting him back into bed.

"I-I thought you left me." His eyes started to gloss over.

"No baby didn't you see the note I left for you?" Yeonjun looked confused and then saw the note and pain killers.

"I-I'm sorry." He murmured.

"I was in the kitchen cooking you lunch." He stands going over to his desk picking up his laptop. "Watch a movie while you wait." He kissed his head before leaving again.

He blushed a little before smiling a little, he took the pain killers and found a movie. He wanted to watch Wall-E so he put it on and rested against the headboard.

Soobin came back shortly with two bowls of ramyeon. "What did you pick?"

"Out there, there's a world outside of yonkers~"

Soobin gave him a look. "Wall-E. You are such a kid." Yeonjun giggled as Soobin climbed into bed next to him. "Are you really sore?" He asked looking at all the bruises on him. "I was a little rough."

"A little?" Yeonjun asked giving him a look.

Soobin sighed. "I'm sorry." He murmured.

Yeonjun kissed his cheek. "It's okay it's not like I didn't like it...when did you get that plug and the handcuffs?"

Soobin rubbed the back of his head. "Awhile ago."

"...you used them with your old fuck buddies?" He nodded and Yeonjun turned his head back to the movie.

"Yeonjun-"

"It's fine...you're mines now and that's all that matters." He snuggled up close to Soobin holding his bowl as he ate.

The younger kissed his head before also eating his food as they watched the movie. The painkillers kicked in about halfway through the movie and Yeonjun started to feel a lot better.

"I'll take the bowls in the kitchen." He took Yeonjun's bowl.

"Thanks Binnie."

He hummed in response and went to the kitchen putting the bowls in the sink. He heard a vibrating noise and turned around to see where it was coming from. He walked over to the couch and found it.

"Junnie's phone." He picked it up. "It must be Mrs. Choi-Hyunjin?"

Why the hell is he calling him?

Soobin unlocked Yeonjun's phone and saw the millions of text messages and missed phone calls.

Bby Jinnie❣️:
Yeonjun please answer me
I'm so sorry

Bby Jinnie❣️:
Hyung it was a mistake
please call me back

Bby Jinnis❣️:
Just let me explain
I don't want to lose you

And that was just a few of the many texts he left. Soobin was about to text back but he called again and Soobin definitely answered.

"Yeonjun-"

"Why do you keep calling?

"...where is Junnie?"

"Like hell I'd let you talk to him after what you did."

"So you two are still together?"

"Yes and if you come near him again I'll fucking kill you!"

"Binnie~you're missing the movie!" Yeonjun called from the bedroom.

"I'm coming I'm just...cleaning up the kitchen!" He called back to him. "This little crush on Yeonjun ends right now he's with me. I'm his boyfriend and nothing and no one is going to come in between that understood?"

"Pff sure. Did you forget something? Your a fuckboy, once a fuckboy, always a fuckboy. You'll fuck up one day and when you do Yeonjun will be mine."

Then he hung up. Soobin's blood was boiling, he went into his room looking at Yeonjun slip on one of Soobin's t shirts that was in his drawer.

He turned and smiled at him. "Hey what took..." Yeonjun looked at his hand that was holding his phone. "Why do you-"

"I want you to stop talking to Hyunjin."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Soobin bout to fight this boi
🍵👀