37.

Soobin sat down next to Yeonjun

"So Yeonnie is going through a dilemma." Shinhye started.

"Eomma please don't." Yeonjun whispered even though Soobin could clearly hear him.

"Isn't Soobin your friend he can help. So Soobin, Yeonjun has a guy that he maaaadly in love with and he's completely crushed his soul but he confessed to him but he is also a playboy so what should he do?"

Yeonjun wanted to die.

Soobin thought for awhile. "I think he should give him chance. I'm sure he expressed his feelings as best as he could i-if he did that is."

Yeonjun blushed embarrassingly not looking at him.

"Yeah he did, he gave Yeonjun this beautiful speech about all the things he loves about him and he apologized."

"That sounds very genuine." Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"I know but I agree with Yeonnie, someone with a history like that might not be trustworthy."

Soobin bit his lip. "What if he was willing to throw all of that away? What if he dropped all his hook ups and proved to you that I-HE c-could be worthy of having you?"

Yeonjun looked at Soobin. "...I don't know."

"There has to be a slim chance that I-HE could...fix this. He knows how you feel about him and he told you the truth when he confessed...a-at least I hope he did." Yeonjun couldn't help but laugh at how hard it was for him to speak about this in front of his mom.

Soobin smiled seeing him laugh. "Maybe I'll...meet up with him tonight so we can talk."

The younger froze and Yeonjun looked away from him eating his food that he had ignored for awhile.

Shinhye smiled. "Well I'm glad you're gonna talk to him, I'm sure he'll be extremely happy to hear that."

Soobin nodded looking at her. "Yeah...I'm sure he definitely will be...I-I should get going I actually was picking up food for my dad."

Shinhye gasped. "I'm so sorry we completely just kidnapped you, go on I'm sure Jinhyuk is starving."

Soobin stood and bowed. "Bye Ms. Choi." He leaned down into Yeonjun's ear. "You look beautiful by the way."

Yeonjun flushed red and watched Soobin go get his food and leave. He turned back around smiling to himself as he looked at his food.

Shinhye giggled. "You seem happy, thinking about your meet up tonight?" She asked.

Yeonjun lifted his head up to look at his mom. "Yeah, I am."

\(//∇//)\

Yeonjun put on a cream sweater and black sweatpants with black sneakers. He did some light makeup natural looking makeup and made his lips a blush pink before leaving to meet Soobin at a nearby park.

He got there and Soobin was sitting on the swings gently swinging as he waited. Yeonjun sat next to him.

"Hey."

Soobin looked at him. "Hey."

"Your advice during lunch wasn't terrible."

"I figured since you showed up. I'm glad I could persuade you to meet with me...Yeonjun I can't tell you how sorry I am. I really hope you can give me a chance."

Yeonjun looked at him. "Okay."

Soobin sighed. "I know you're still upset but-wait did you just say okay?"

Yeonjun gave him a gentle smile. "I can't say no to you forever. I think I'll give this a chance."

Soobin stood up along with Yeonjun and he hugged him tightly. The older hugged him back taking in his scent, he really missed physical contact with him.

Soobin pulled away and touched his face. "So does this mean...you'll go out with me?"

Yeonjun nodded. "But I won't agree to be your boyfriend yet, I just want to make sure mmph." Soobin smashed his lips onto Yeonjun's, it was a hungry but not lustful kiss.

The older kissed him back wrapping his arms around his neck as Soobin held his hips. He licked his bottom lip and Yeonjun immediately parted his lips for Soobin's tongue. After awhile they pulled away for air, their chests heaving as they caught their breaths.

"I've been waiting to do that for weeks." He hugged him again and Yeonjun melted in his arms, he smiled into his shoulder hugging him back.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Awwwww they're dating