80

Sorry for the late update
Author-nim had to work today

Yeonjun woke up the next morning and hummed as he ran his hands over the empty part of the bed

Yeonjun woke up the next morning and hummed as he ran his hands over the empty part of the bed. His eyes fluttered opened when he realized that Soobin wasn't there. He slowly sat up and looked around.

"Binnie?" He got up and didn't see him in the bathroom and then realized his shoes and keys were gone. He got his phone and tried to call him but he didn't answer. "Where the hell did-oh my God." He grabbed his things and quickly called a cab before calling Kai.

"Hello?"

"Kai have you seen Soobin?" He asked.

"No, have you've been able to get a hold of Hyunjinnie hyung? I've been calling him all morning he left somethings at-"

"Kai I think Soobin went to Hyunjin's house."

"Why would he do that?" He asked.

"Because Hyunjin...took advantage of me one night when I was drunk and I told Soobin. He was with me when I went to sleep but when I woke up he was gone."

"...I'll call Tae."

He hung up and impatiently tapped his foot waiting to get to Hyunjin's house. When he finally did he quickly paid the driver and jumped out of the car running to Hyunjin's door.

He banged hard on the door. "HYUNJIN!" He yelled. "BINNIE!"

No answer.

He tried opening it and luckily it was unlocked, he quickly walked in but something hit the door. He looked down and saw legs on the floor, he gasped and squeezed his way in through the partially opened door.

"Hyunjin?" He knelt down and saw the bruises and cuts. "Shit." He checked his breathing and luckily he was still alive. He looked over and saw Soobin on the floor a few feet away from them. "BINNIE!" He ran over and noticed his head was bleeding. "Soobin! Soobin wake up!"

He took his phone out with shaky hands to call the police.

He waited as he gently sobbed next to Soobin's unconscious body, a million and one things going through his head.

How long had he been laying here?

What happened?

Why didn't he just listen to him and stay in bed?

The ambulance arrived shortly and Yeonjun rode with Soobin to the hospital. He wasn't allowed to go to the operation room with him for obvious reasons so he sat in the waiting room.

Kai, Taehyun and Beomgyu got there quickly and sat with Yeonjun hugging him.

"I'm so sorry hyung." Beomgyu spoke as he held his friend. "I'm sure he'll be okay."

Yeonjun sniffed. "Th-The police said he was laying there for hours Beommie. H-He was bleeding from h-his head, n-no good come from that!"

Shinhye and Jinhyuk arrived shortly after the teens and they looked just as concerned.

"Where is he?" Jinhyuk asked and Yeonjun looked up at them, he was about to answer when the doctor finally came back.

"Are you here for Choi Soobin?" He asked and they ll stood up.

"How is he?" Jinhyuk asked.

The doctor looked at everyone. "He's...suffering from a little amnesia, but he is awake but only 3 at a time."

Yeonjun looked at everyone.

"You don't have to give us that look just go." Beomgyu shooed him.

Yeonjun gave a weak smile but followed behind his parents to Soobin's room. They got there and Soobin was sitting up rubbing his head, he looked up and his eyes locked with Yeonjun's.

"Hyung!"

Yeonjun burst into tears and ran into his arms. "Binnie!" He cried. "You big dumny what did you do?"

He rubbed his boyfriend's back as he cried. "I don't even remember myself." He looked at Yeonjun's face. "I'm so glad you're okay." He kissed him gently.

He pulled away and then looked at Shinhye and Jinhyuk. "Who the hell are they?"

The look of shock on Jinhyuk's and Shinhye's faced would be forever engraved in Yeonjun's head.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

🍵👀