Soobin's Birthday Special Chapter

The reason this isn't in the after story is because this takes place with them in College so no kid.
Enjoy!!!

Yeonjun was with Taehyun, Beomgyu, Kai and Renjun

Yeonjun was with Taehyun, Beomgyu, Kai and Renjun. They were setting up for his surprise party.

"He's going to love this Beommie thanks for the idea." Yeonjun said tying the balloons to his chair.

"You're welcome, San is supposed to be bringing him here soon. Do you think everything is good?"
Beomgyu asked.

"Yeah he'll love it."

Soobin sighed while sitting in San's car. "Where are we going? I wanted to spend time with Yeonjun today." He said annoyed.

"Will you quit whining. You're twenty today but still sound fifteen." He murmured pulling up to Taehyun's house. "I just need to grab something then I'll take you to your precious Yeonjun so you can fuck him senselessly."

He laughed. "You know me so well." He took a key out of his pocket. "He let you use his spare key?"

"Yeah." He opened it and they walked in flipping the lights on.

"SURPRISE!" Soobin jumped screaming and Beomgyu to a picture of his face.

He let out a sigh putting his hand over his heart. "Oh my fuck." He whispered, Yeonjun walked over putting a crown on his head giving him a peck on the cheek.

"Happy birthday Binnie."

Soobin hugged him. "So that's why San basically held me captive all day after my classes. This looks amazing, thank you guys." He hugged everyone there, they played some games and ate some food before singing happy birthday and he blew the candles out.

He opened Beomgyu's and Taehyun's gift which was a gift card to a bread place, an ice cream place and a new hoodie since it was cold which he really needed.

Renjun and Kai got him a mug with hot chocolate mix, a bag of marshmallows and a movie.

San got him a cd of one of his favorite groups and also go it signed by one of the members who was his favorite.

He was extremely thankful for all his gifts.

Then it was Yeonjun's turn.

It was a pretty decent size box. Yeonjun stood behind him watching him open it and then Soobin's face flushed red.

There were fuzzy pink handcuffs, vibrator, lube, condoms, a ball gag, butt plug tail, a paddle for spanking he assumed and very sexy lingerie.

"What is it?" Kai asked.

He looked at him and smiled. "Oh it's something I asked him for awhile ago, it's kind of embarrassing so I don't want to show it." He closed the box immediately standing up. "Well it's getting late huh we should get going right hyung."