87

Soobin and Yeonjun's little lie was finally out

Jinhyuk gave them both an unreadable look along with Shinhye.

"Why? Why would you lie about something like this?" He asked and neither of them answered. Jinhyuk let out a sigh rubbing his head. "I didn't want to have to do this but there's something we need to tell you."

He stood up getting something from on top of the fridge, it was a folder and he came back setting it in front of Soobin.

He looked at his father and then the folder before slowly opening it.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "Harvard?" He asked.

"Yes...there is nothing for you here Soobin. Your priorities are out of order so I'm sending you to America to study."

Both teens eyes widened. "What?! N-No I'm going to the same college as mom I'm not leaving Korea!"

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not!" He threw the folder standing up. "You're just doing this because I'm back with Yeonjun! Are you that fucking selfish and disgusted to go this far?"

"Watch your tone with me young man." He spoke with a stern voice.

"Your father and I just want what's best for you." Shinhye said.

"What's best for us?" Yeonjun murmured. "Or what's best for you." He looked at his mom with such hatred, this woman was nothing like the woman he knew. The one he went with to get his hair dyed, all those times they stayed up doing each others nails.

"What is wrong with you?" He was starting to get emotional and his eyes started to water. "Why do you want to see me unhappy? I love him and you two couldn't careless, y-you really think sending him away will fix anything?"

He stood up. "Where he goes I go, I'll do anything for Soobin he's the only thing I want and if you think sending him away will keep us apart...it won't."

"Yeonjun." Soobin spoke. "You don't mean that, do you? You're in school."

He shook his head. "I don't care." He hugged him. "I've always fought to get what I want and you are what I want Binnie. Everything is pointless without you."

Soobin hugged him back. "God you're such an idiot I love you so much." He whispered causing Yeonjun to laugh.

They turned back to face their parents. "Our priorities are in order, he's my priority."

"And he's also mine." Soobin spoke smiling. "I'm first in my class and have already been accepted into 7 schools. Yeonjun is what keeps me motivated and if you can't see that then you're what's wrong."

"If I remind you so much of dad then...you won't have to see me anymore. As far as you are concerned...you don't have a son anymore." His mom's face didn't change and neither did his. They both started to grab their things and before they left..."Dinner was awful by the way."

"Also dad you have something in your teeth." They both smiled and then left leaving their parents there in silence.

(*☻-☻*)

They went to Beomgyu's house, he wasn't home he was with Taehyun but they called and he was more than happy to let them stay there the night with the house to themselves.

Yeonjun was currently crying in Soobin's arms in the guest room of Beomgyu's house. He started to break down a bit during the drive but when they entered the house he completely unraveled.

He rubbed his back as his boyfriend cried into his shoulder.

Once he started to calm down he laid his head in Soobin's lap taking deep breaths. "...they don't care anymore." He whispered.

Soobin nodded. "Yeah."

"I feel weird...like what I did hurt me but not because of what I said but the fact that they really let us leave. They rather see us apart than see us happy which is why I don't regret what we did, do you Binnie?"

He rubbed his head. "Nothing has felt so right to me before."

Yeonjun sat up looking at him. "So what do we do now? We don't have anywhere to live we basically ran away."

Soobin touched his face. "Go back to school, I'll finish my last year we can both get jobs and save up for our own place together. Everything will be okay."

Yeonjun nodded and they put their foreheads together closing their eyes.

"I love you Choi Yeonjun."

"I love you too Choi Soobin."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

They ran awaaaaay yaaaaay!!!

I just wanted to say I'm sooooo sorry for the long wait I suuuuuuck assssss but I was having the WORSE few days I got into a very bad disagreement with my boyfriend again I was extremely upset but we are all good now happy and still together going strong 💪

Like I said a few more chapters and this book will be coming to an end but I'm grateful for everyone's patience with me.

You'll be getting a double upload today for both this book and My Other Half, things are getting really emotional over there too so be sure to check that out if you haven't already.

I love you all thank you for 30k reads I didn't think this book would be so popular like this 😅 I'm shy you guys 😂☺️💛