46.

Yeonjun and Shinhye laid unconscious on the floor while Inguk sat at the kitchen table tapping his gun on his head and rocking back and forth like an insane person

After Yeonjun tried to go for the phone Inguk punished him by kicking him in his ribs and back and then got on top of him punching him over and over until he was an unconscious and bruised body on the floor.

The clock read 7:45 am and he suddenly stood and went to the store.

\(//∇//)\

Soobin and Jinhyuk were at the store getting things to make Shinhye and Yeonjun breakfast at their house.

"Shinhye loves blueberries so I was thinking blueberry pancakes, Yeonjun likes sausage right? What type?" He asked.

Soobin smirked. "Mine."

"What was that?" He asked not hearing him.

"Any kind dad. Ms. Choi likes eggs right? How does she like them cooked?"

"She likes omelettes with tomatoes, cheese, onions, spinach and mushrooms." He answered confidently.

Soobin nodded grabbing what they needed when he looked up seeing someone he didn't think he'd see. "Dad." He whispered and he looked at him. "Isn't that Yeonjun's dad?"

He looked over and saw him picking out eggs. "Yeah it is."

Soobin noticed his bruised up hand. "Hey!" He called and Inguk looked up. "Your hand looks pretty bad. You should grab some things for it."

He looked at his hand and then back at them smiling. "Thanks I will!" They exchanged awkward smiles and walked past each other and when he did he could've sworn he smelt like Yeonjun.

He took his phone out and called him and heard the phone ring behind him. He paused and turned around seeing Inguk dig in his pocket and turn the phone off.

He pulled Jinhyuk down an aisle. "Soobin what-"

"The Choi's are in danger. When he walked past me I swear he smelled just like Yeonjun a-and when I called him Inguk took his phone out his pocket. He did something to them dad we have to go."

Jinhyuk didn't hesitate to quickly run out of the store with his son getting in the car and driving to their house.

"Call Ms. Choi."

Jinhyuk took his phone out and called her.

"Hello?" Inguk asked. "Who is this?"

He quickly hung up. "That bastard answered he did something to them." Soobin bit his nail and then started thinking.

"Fuck." He murmured.

They quickly got to their house and ran to the front door knocking loudly. "Shinhye!" He called. "Yeonjun?"

Soobin was getting anxious. "He doesn't go anywhere this early."

"Stand back." Jinhyuk said and Soobin did so and he kicked the door in. They ran inside and Jinhyuk looked down seeing Shinhye on the floor. "Oh my God Shinhye!" He fell down to the floor next to her. "Shinhye!" He called.

Soobin looked around and saw Yeonjun. "Hyung!" He ran over and looked at his face. "Fuck what did he do to you!" He checked his breathing and was relieved that he was breathing. He got out his phone called the police.

They arrived there quickly and ushered them all to the hospital, Soobin and Jinhyuk talked to the police telling them everything they knew while they waited.

"Are you here for the Choi's?" They looked over seeing the doctor.

"Yes are they okay?" Jinhyuk asked walking over to him with his son.

"They will be fine they just need to stay here for awhile they have a lot of heeling to do." They both felt like they could breathe. "They are awake now if you want to see them."

"Yes!" They said in unison.

They walked into their room and Shinhye and Yeonjun looked at them and smiled. They both rushed over to the one they loved and hugged them.

Shinhye sighed into his touch. "Thank you for helping us." She looked at Yeonjun seeing them hugging. "He was so brave standing up to him."

Jinhyuk smiled. "He gets it from you." She blushed looking at him. "You both are amazing."

"Where is he?" Yeonjun asked.

Soobin smiled at him. "He's going away for a really long time Hyung."

Yeonjun hugged him. "Thank you Binnie."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Yay they are okay!!!!