11.

I think the song about is just perfect for this chapter so there you go listen while ya read if ya want
\(//∇//)\

Long story short Soobin just took Yeonjun to his car that was parked on the side of the street a few cars down from Taehyun's house.

"You look so cute baby." He whispered in his ear as he planted kisses along his neck.

"Mmm, f-for Binnie~" he moaned out. "Only you."

Soobin started to bite a little and Yeonjun's hands slowly went down to the youngers pants unbuttoning them and starting to gently jerk off Soobin.

Soobin let out a deep groan and started to jerk off Yeonjun as well, the two were anything but quiet and the car windows started to fog up. "Aah Soobin nngh." He tilted his head back starting to jerk Soobin off faster as he felt his end coming near.

"Fuck Yeonjun, you're such a good boy." Yeonjun came immediately after he said that without warning, Soobin came as well and they both panted. "You like being called a good boy that much hyung."

Yeonjun didn't know if it was the alcohol or the moment or both but what he did next shocked both of them. He used Soobin's cum as lube as he inserted his fingers into his hole.

"B-Binnie aah!" Soobin was shocked.

Yeonjun...

Is...

Fingering...

Himself...

Soobin's mind went blank until he was woken up by another moan. "Nngh, p-please help me Soobinnie oppa~" He bit his lip with pleading, desperate and lustful eyes. Soobin moved his hand and slowly inserted his own finger. "Oh fuck!" Soobin's hands were bigger than his own.

"I'm adding another finger." Yeonjun nodded.

"Plea-aah!" He arched his back and Soobin started thrusting his fingers again. "Mmm aah S-Soobi-ah!" He bit his lip holding onto to Soobin's shoulders and then he added the third finger and Yeonjun was seeing stars as Soobin went faster.

"Aah y-yes fuck!" His eyes rolled to the back of his head. "Right there baby 'm gonna cum." He scratched Soobin's back through his shirt. "F-Feels so good mmm B-Binnie, tell me I'm a good boy."

Soobin smirked at him. "You're such a good boy Yeonjun, does this good boy wanna cum?"

Yeonjun nodded. "Wanna aah, 'm cumming." He finally came and Soobin had covered it with a napkin he found on the chair. Yeonjun came off his high slowly opening his eyes to look at Soobin.

"You're so beautiful Yeonjun."

Yeonjun blushed and gently grabbed Soobin's dick rubbing it. "Binnie...fuck me."

Soobin almost passed out. "What?" He asked.

"I want you to fuck me, please."

Soobin realized that this was going too far and they needed to stop, they've never gone all the way before. "I-I can't." He stopped Yeonjun's hand sat up buttoning his pants.

Yeonjun sat up looking confused. "Why not?" He asked touching his hand. "Don't you want to?"

Soobin sighed. "You're drunk."

"No I'm not! Why won't you fuck me? You don't even kiss me on the lips you just give me hickies! Why?"

Soobin gave him his underwear which he didn't even realize was a pink lace thong and then gave him his shorts. Yeonjun reluctantly put them on and they got out the car.

Yeonjun was clearly angry as he walked him back inside immediately seeing Hyunjin dancing with a girl. He walked over.

"Sorry to interrupt but he needs to go home."

Hyunjin looked at Yeonjun. "He's pissed what did you do?" He asked quiet enough for Yeonjun not to hear.

Soobin sighed. "I wouldn't fuck him."

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow. "Why?" He asked looking just as confused at Yeonjun when Soobin said it to him.

He groaned. "It's none of your business just take him home he's drunk."

"I'm not drunk!" Yeonjun yelled at him.

"Good night hyung I'll text you."

"Don't."

Hyunjin sighed and took Yeonjun's hand. "Come on, Beomgyu is upstairs with Taehyun he'll be fine." He pulled Yeonjun outside and they got in his car, he texted Beomgyu before he left.

Yeonjun felt like crying. "He's such an asshole." He muttered.

"Why did you want to fuck him all of a sudden? I thought you didn't want to do anything with him while he was with Yeji?"

Why are you here and what the hell are you wearing?

"She said something to me that I didn't like." He answered bluntly.

"Okay so because she was rude to you...you try and sleep with her boyfriend?"

"WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON!" He shouted at him.

"Hey I'm just trying to understand, look hyung it's very obvious you like him so just tell him."

Yeonjun sat slouched in his chair. "Yeah right, I'm not telling that asshole anything."

*・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・*

Oooo they got steamy in Soobin's car
I hope no one saw them 👀👀👀
Vote and comment 💛🌟