15.

Here's your double upload
\(//∇//)\

"I'm really happy for you Yeonjun hyung

"I'm really happy for you Yeonjun hyung." Beomgyu said while they walked to class.

Yeonjun was holding his books close to his chest. "Thanks Beomie, we're supposed to be hanging out again after school." He went to his locker and something fell out.

Beomgyu picked it up and gasped. "What's wrong?" Yeonjun asked.

Beomgyu showed it to him and it was a picture of Yeonjun in Soobin's car that time at the party and you could clearly see what was going on.

"What?" He took it out his hand and turned it over. "I know your dirty secret, let's talk on the roof during lunch." He read aloud, he looked at Beomgyu who was just as shocked and confused as Yeonjun. "This means someone knows about us other than you and Hyunjin. Beomie you didn't tell did you?" He was on the brink of tears.

"What? No I would never betray you like that."

"What's up guys?" Hyunjin greeted walking over to them and saw Yeonjun's glossy eyes. "Hey what's wrong?"

He handed the picture to Hyunjin and he looked at the note on the back. "Shit." He looked up at Yeonjun. "Someone knows? I didn't say anything I swear."

"Junnie maybe someone just followed you and you didn't notice. Why would you do it in his car at a crowded party in the first place?" Beomgyu was harsh with his word and Yeonjun started crying.

Hyunjin hugged him and gave Beomgyu a look. "Great job Beomgyu why don't you go make copies of the picture and post it around school?" He whispered yelled at him.

Beomgyu sighed. "Hyung I'm sorry I didn't-"

"No." He looked at him. "You're right, w-we weren't careful. I'll talk to whoever this is and hopefully they won't show this to anyone."

"Do you think it's Yeji? Did she find out?" Hyunjin asked.

"You didn't call me last night!" They looked up and Soobin was walking down the hall with Yeji yapping behind him. He looked over at Yeonjun and winked at him, he immediately blushed looking away and Yeji didn't pay him any mind.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Yeah I don't think so. Did you piss anyone off?"

Yeonjun shook his head. "You know I don't have any friends." He muttered.

Hyunjin sighed. "I'm not letting you go alone. I'll stand outside the entrance to the room and make sure you're okay?"

Yeonjun shook his head. "Whoever this is will definitely see you when they go back inside. I'll be fine." The bell rang to go to class. "I'll text you in the group chat." He left going to class and had a hard time focusing on work.

When lunch finally came around he quickly made his way to the roof he stood outside the door scared to step outside.

What if this is Yeji?

What if whoever this is pushes me off the roof?

What if they are obsessed with Soobin and has a gun and tries to shoot me?

Each second that went by Yeonjun's thought ran wild in his head getting worse.

Whoever this is...they won't keep me away from Binnie.

He took a deep breath and then opened the door.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

👀 who's on the other side of the door???