34.

Surprise double upload today because
I'm your favorite author-nim 💛
\(//∇//)\

Surprise double upload today becauseI'm your favorite author-nim 💛\(//∇//)\

Soobin couldn't believe what he just heard.

He shook his head convinced that Yeonjun didn't say that to him.

"Just...lose my number." He turned to walk away but Soobin grabbed him again. "Soo-"

He was cut off when Soobin pulled him into a hug, his arms wrapping around him tightly as if he were his oxygen, as if his world would end if he let go and in a way it would.

"Please don't go." He said wit his face rested in the crook of Yeonjun's neck. "I'm so sorry Hyung please."

Yeonjun thought about it, he loves Soobin but being around him...hurt. It hurt a lot, he could put on a million fake smiles but nothing could stop the way his heart cried every day, every hour, every minute, every second for him.

The older was done with everything, he was done being Soobin's toy when he wanted him, he was done being a side piece, he wanted something real with someone and it didn't look like it was going to be Soobin.

"I'm done Soobin." He whispered and Soobin pulled away looking at how serious he was. "I can't sit here and pretend that-" he started to choke on his words, his voice cracking and his eyes glossing over. "I can't pretend that...that I'm not in love with you."

Soobin's eyes widened in shock.

Yeonjun's in love with me?! He thought.

"I've loved you for so long and it's not fair. Someone as immature and self centered as Yeji could date you, and Kai, and all those other people but you wouldn't give me the time of day!" He was sobbing at this point. "I-I don't understand. I-Is that all I was t-to you? A quickie, just some guy who was too pathetic and weak to turn you away?"

Soobin shook his head. "No of course not Yeonjun I care about you."

Yeonjun sniffed wiping his tears. "That's not enough for me anymore." He looked up at him. "I thought I'd be okay with being used...I didn't mind but now...I can't." He looked down. "I'm done being a toy."

Soobin was desperate at this point. "Yeonjun listen to me please. I never meant to hurt you I swear and part of me was scared this was going to happen. But all my feelings for you have been sincere I would never lie to you about something like that."

"How man times have you messed around with other people while you were doing that with me?" He asked, his eyes showing seriousness and his tone stern.

Soobin got quiet looking at him. "Yeonjun-"

"Answer me."

"...including Yeji...maybe...5."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "Kai was right?" He murmured.

Soobin heard it and shower confusion. "Kai was right? Right about what?" He asked.

"He told me about a month ago that I wasn't the only and I didn't want to believe it but I should've known." His voice broke as he felt the tears that had stopped start back. "I'm so stupid."

Soobin shook his head. "No you're not I am I-"

"No." He stopped him before another word escaped his lips. He sniffed and wiped his cheeks with the sleeve of his shirt. "I mean it Soobin I'm done. You were right...all you are now is my eomma's boyfriend's son. Nothing more than that."

Soobin stared into his watery eyes. "Junnie-"

"Good bye Soobin." He turned away from him and Soobin watched as he walked away obviously still crying.

Say it say it say it, Soobin thought over before blurting out.

"I LOVE YOU YEONJUN HYUNG!"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

More 🍵👀