90

Long chapter

"What are you doing here?" Soobin asked, his voice full of poison

Yeonjun picked Sungho up. "Let's go get cleaned up Sungho." He turned to walk away.

"Yeonjun please wait!" Shinhye called out but Soobin stepped into her field of vision of the boy.

"There's nothing for you here, get off of my porch." And with that he closed the door.

Jinhyuk stood on the other side. "We'll leave our number in the mailbox." He called before him and his wife walked off the porch.

Yeonjun was washing his son up. "Daddy why are you crying?" He asked.

"O-Oh there's something in my eye." He gave him a weak smile. "I'm alright sweetie." Soobin walked into the bathroom.

"Look at you getting a nice bubble bath." Soobin cooed. "Do you want your rubber ducky?" He asked.

"Yes!"

Soobin handed it to him. "Appa is gonna talk to daddy for a second okay we'll be right here." He pulled his husband into the doorway of their bathroom, so he was still in sight but couldn't hear them. "You're not okay so don't lie and say that you are." He whispered wiping his tears away.

Yeonjun took a shaky breath. "How did they even find us? We never told them anything!"

"I don't know but I made them leave."

Yeonjun hugged him. "Binnie...I don't want Sungho to grow up not knowing his grandparents. They didn't do anything to him."

"Junnie-"

Yeonjun looked at him. "It's been 5 years Binnie...we should at least talk to them and understand. Please?" Soobin groaned knowing that Yeonjun was going to break him. "Please?" He asked again.

"Fine! But if they start with bullshit they're leaving. I'll ask them to come by tomorrow when we both gst off of work okay?"

Yeonjun smiled and nodded. "Sungho you're gonna meet your grandparents!"

Sungho gasped dramatically. "Yaaaay!" Both adults laughed, their son was definitely a jokester.

(*☻-☻*)

Yeonjun was on the phone with Kai during his lunch break. "I don't know Kai everything is a little crazy right now." He muttered.

"Hyung I'm sure everything will be just fine, they've had 5 years to think about what they did. I'm sure they'll apologize." He said while sitting in the library.

"I agree hyung I think you're overthinking." Beomgyu chimed in. "Besides if they are the same that's fine, you're happily married, you help run a multimillionaire company and you have a beautiful son. They can't ruin that."