47.

It makes me so happy that so many
of you like this book 💛💛💛

After 2 weeks of being at the hospital Yeonjun and Shinhye were out with Soobin and Jinhyuk having a really nice lunch

After 2 weeks of being at the hospital Yeonjun and Shinhye were out with Soobin and Jinhyuk having a really nice lunch. They moved past everything and Inguk was just an old memory in their past.

"Uh Shinhye."

She looked at him smiling. "Yes?"

He looked incredibly nervous. "There's...something I want to ask you." He looked at Soobin and Yeonjun who both nodded, he turned back to Shinhye and got out of his seat getting down on one knee. She gasped covering her mouth with her hands.

He took out a ring case opening it showing a huge diamond ring. "Shinhye...I love you so much and everything that has been going on these past few weeks made me love you and your son more. You are such a strong woman and great mother and I would want nothing more for you to make me the happiest man in the world and-"

"YES! Yes yes yes yes yes yes!" She jumped into his arms and Yeonjun and Soobin both laughed.

Jinhyuk slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her passionately. Everyone in the restaurant clapped including their kids who both stood and hugged them.

"Yeonnie you knew?" She asked.

Yeonjun nodded. "Actually Mr. Choi asked me for permission to marry you. I think he's perfect." Jinhyuk got flustered by the compliment.

They didn't get along before because of Yeonjun's fear of his mom getting hurt but he was more than happy to see something real between them.

Shinhye and Jinhyuk looked at each other with loved filled eyes. Soobin and Yeonjun looked at each other and held hands, their relationship was going to change now with them now being engaged Soobin was legally going to be his brother.

He sighed thinking about how weird it would be and how their parents were be completely against them being together.

Soobin felt his hand squeeze on his and saw how tense you looked. "Hey." He whispered.

Yeonjun looked at him. "Nothing will keep me away from you."

He blushed and nodded. His words soothed him and he felt a lot better about everything but he knew eventually they'd find out if they didn't tell them.

They went home but Shinhye and jinhyuk decided to go back out to spend the entire day together as an engaged couple, leaving Soobin and Yeonjun home alone.

They sat on the couch quietly next to each other holding hands.

"Binnie."

"Yeah?"

"I'm...scared." He looked at him. "I know I shouldn't be but...if they found out what would they do?"

"I don't want to think about that right now. Come here." He took his hand helping Yeonjun settle down on his lap straddling him. "What do you want to do while our parents are gone?" He asked.

"Cuddles."

Soobin chuckled and nodded. "Okay." He stood up carrying him to his bedroom and laying him down. "You sure you just want to cuddle? Nothing else?"
He asked with an eyebrow raised.

Yeonjun knew what he was hinting at and giggled. "Nope nothing else just cuddles." Soobin playfully pouted and climbed into bed next to him pulling him close. "I love you Binnie."

"I love you too hyung."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Gotta love the fluffy stuff
They are engaged what's gonna happen
with Yeonjun and Soobin 🍵👀