63

The dinner went surprisingly good looking at how last time Soobin tried to cook breakfast Yeonjun walked in on a fire

The dinner went surprisingly good looking at how last time Soobin tried to cook breakfast Yeonjun walked in on a fire. They ate and cuddled for the night.

When Saturday came around he had a lot more tasks for that day. First Yeonjun's bath again, another massage with a bowl of fruits, breakfast but then they went out so Soobin of course had to put a shirt on.

"I've never done this before."

"Just relax."

"This feels weird."

"It's okay I'm right here."

"Aah shit!"

Yeonjun burst into laughs helping Soobin up off the floor. "Are you okay?"

Soobin looked at him. "Ow." He murmured rubbing his butt. "I hate roller skating."

"It's not hard just follow my lead. Just push out a little with one foot and then the other, use your arms to balance."

Soobin followed him and started to slowly get it. "Hyung can I hold your hand?" Yeonjun nodded and held his hand helping him skate.

"See you're doing great Binnie."

They were having a pretty good time, plus Yeonjun knows how much Soobin loves bread so they went to a bakery afterwards.

"Thanks hyung!" Sometimes Yeonjun can clearly tell who's the older one.

As he watched him eat he started thinking about the day they first met.

Sophomore Year...

Yeonjun got bullied a lot for what he wore, it was too "girly" and the jocks of the school didn't like that one bit.

"P-Please let go." He cried followed by another punch. He yelled out in pain and fell to the floor, they took his bookbag out dumping out the contents which was just books and papers, but something fell out that caught their attention.

"Is that a stuffed animal?" One of them asked and then the other two started laughing. "You're so fucking weird."

Yeonjun sat on the floor scared to look at his attackers.

"Hey!" They all turned and saw a very tall and handsome guy walking over. "Fuck off before I tell you sister that you fucked her boyfriend! Who's the real weirdo around here?" He snapped.

The jock flushed red before walking away quickly with the other two jocks following behind him. Then the guy picked his things up putting them neatly back into the bag.

"Here." Yeonjun looked at him, he was really cute yet intimidating in a way. He was handing Yeonjun his bag, he stood up and hesitantly took it putting it on.

"Th-Thank you." His voice quiet as he looked down at the floor.

"You're welcome." The guy noticed the stuff animal and picked that up too. "I think one of them stepped on it." He handed that too him as well. "Are you hurt?"