48.

I hope y'all read 47 🍵

Yeonjun was in the art room, no one ever went in there so it was always quiet and empty

Yeonjun was in the art room, no one ever went in there so it was always quiet and empty. He was sitting at a table that was near the window, he was listening to music while looking at everyone exercising during gym.

"I could be your love but never mind I'm neverland. You never mind I'm neverland. But never mind I'm neverland, neverland, neverland." He sang gently.

"Yeonjun?"

"Aah!" He screamed and stood up quickly knocking his phone onto the floor in the process.

The guy chuckled. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you." He said walking over.

Yeonjun blushed. "N-No it's fine. I wasn't expecting anyone to be up here...why are you up here Donghyuck?" He asked.

Lee Donghyuck was a new transfer student, it was his second week and they were desk buddies in his chemistry class.

"Ugh don't call me that I really prefer Haechan." Yeonjun smiled.

"Okay Dongie."

"Yah Yeonjun you'll pay for that!" He yelled causing Yeonjun to laugh. "I just came up here to finish this painting I started last week. I didn't know you were here."

He looked down at the floor. "I hope your phone didn't crack."

"Oh." They both bent down to pick it up causing them to bump heads.

"Ow!" They said in unison rubbing their foreheads. They looked at each other and started laughing. "Sorry." They said in unison and then started laughing again.

"I'll get it." Haechan spoke before bending down to pick it up and examine it. "No cracks, I would have felt bad if I broke it." He handed it to him.

"Thanks and it was my fault. I'm clumsy sometimes."

"What were you listening to?" He asked putting his things on the table. "Mind if I sit here?"

Yeonjun shook his head. "No not at all and I was listening to Neverland by Holland."

"I love that song." He went and grabbed his unfinished canvas and paint colors. "Play it louder it helps me focus." Yeonjun did so and watched him paint.

"You are really talented." Yeonjun said watching in awe.

Haechang smiled. "Thanks." He started to hum to the song before singing. " Nae soneul jaba jugetni chang bakkeuro naga Mujigaereul chajaseo fly I could be your love, But never mind I'm Neverland, You never mind I'm Neverland, But never mind I'm Neverland, Neverland, Neverland."

"Your voice is really beautiful Haechan."

He blushed. "Thanks, yours is too I really like it. You should sing with me."

Yeonjun blushed looking down. "I...I don't really sing in front of people anymore."

Haechan looked confused. "Why not?" He asked.

Yeonjun rubbed his hands thinking about his dad. "Uhh I-I'm just really shy."

"There's no need to be shy." Yeonjun thought about it and he was tired of his past holding him back. He was tired of a man who wasn't around anymore still somewhat controlling him.

He took a deep breath and started singing. Haechan looked at him as Yeonjun watched him paint still, he smiled and joined him singing along.

A few moments pasted and the bell rang. Haechan groaned. "Didn't finish again." He muttered.

"Same time tomorrow?" Yeonjun asked. "It's nice watching you paint and singing with you."

"Yeah I liked it to. Sure, same time tomorrow." They got packed up and left walking to class together.

"You should eat lunch with us." Yeonjun suggested. "My friends wouldn't mind."

Haechan smiled at him. "Thanks but I prefer to eat up on the roof, being around a lot of people makes me nervous sometimes."

"Oh...then can I eat with you?" He asked.

Haechan raised an eyebrow. "You want to eat with me?"

Yeonjun nodded. "Yeah why not? You are really nice and-"

They turned down the hall hearing yelling and seeing a huge crowd formed in the hall. "What the hell is going on?" Haechan asked.

Yeonjun tried to see who was fighting and when he saw who it was he gasped.

"Binnie!"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

🍵👀