83

"You know hyung, I understand that you want to be with Soobin but isn't this a little extreme?" Beomgyu asked as he walked to meet up with Soobin and Kai at a store in the mall

"It's just a little lie, I didn't think that Soobin would actually go this route." He protested.

Beomgyu gave him a look. "He's lying to his father about his memory."

"It isn't a lie, he just got it back and didn't say anything."

Yes, Soobin got his memory back a few days ago but since their parents didn't want to upset the younger they let Yeonjun spend time with him, so he thought it couldn't hurt to keep it up...forever.

"His father must be upset thinking his only child doesn't remember him at all." Beomgyu spoke and watched the older roll his eyes.

"He'll live Beomgyu, besides he was really going to let Soobin and I be heart broken over each other. I don't wanna ruin what we got back because of them, you even agreed that it wasn't fair!"

"Calm down Hyung-"

"I can't." They had stopped walking. "Soobin means a lot to me, wouldn't you do whatever it took to stay with Taehyun?"

Beomgyu bit his lip. Yeonjun definitely got him there, he was just as in love with Taehyun as Yeonjun was with Soobin.

"See." He continued walking and then saw Soobin, he smiled and jogged over to him. "Binnie!"

"Junnie hyung!" He jumped into the youngers arms and giggled as he spun him around. "So cute~" he sang as he touched his head both oblivious to the stare they were getting from the youngest of the group.

"Are we gonna shop or watch you two be icky?" Kai murmured.

Soobin heard him and glanced at the younger before looking at Yeonjun. "Let's go hyung." He took his hand. "You guys ready?"

"Duh." Beomgyu said sassily and grabbed Kai's arm as they started walking to go shop.

(*☻-☻*)

Kai watched Yeonjun as he held clothes in front of him seeing which one Soobin liked.

"Huening Kai...Hyuka...KAI!"

He snapped out of it. "Huh?"

Beomgyu sighed putting the shirt he was looking at back on the rack. "Kai do we need to talk?" He asked looking concerned at him.

"What why?" He asked before turning his head back to look at the happy couple. He pouted slightly as Yeonjun had his arms wrapped around Soobin's shoulders as the younger held his hips.

"Because you obviously still have feelings for Soobin hyung."

Kai's face turned red as he looked at Beomgyu who was giving him a straight face.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't play dumb Kai. Why don't you talk to Soobin? This is so awkward to watch."

Kai sighed and went back to looking at them. "He's happy...yeah I might be a little jealousy it's just...he never looked at me like that. What does hyung have that I didn't?"

Beomgyu hugged him. "Kai what about your boyfriend Renjun?" Kai got quiet which concerned the older. "Uh oh what happened?"

"...we broke up."

Beomgyu's eyes widened. "When?"

"A few weeks after you guys met him."

"That long?!" Beomgyu thought to himself.

"Kai why didn't you say anything?" He asked.

He watched Kai shrug. "Maybe because it was my fault...he thought I was just using him to get over Soobinnie hyung." He could feel the tears starting up and he bit his lip tilting his head up so he didn't cry. "I just..."

"I'm going to check out." Yeonjun spoke as he walked over. "Did you two find anything?"

Beomgyu smiled. "No we'll find something somewhere else. I'll go with you, Kai and Soobin, you two can just wait for us outside." He looked at Kai winking at him.

He knew that he needed to talk to Soobin, Kai knew as well and with Yeonjun glued to him all the time this was his only opportunity. He had a lot on his mind and on his chest that he needed to let go.

Soobin and Kai waited outside the store for Yeonjun and Beomgyu.

He worked up the courage to finally speak.

"Soobinnie hyung?"

The older looked at the younger with a small hum. "C-Can we talk?"

Soobin deep down had a feeling the topic was going to be a bit heavy and for that reason he really didn't want to talk at that very moment, especially with Yeonjun around, but Kai was persistent and insisted on talking at that moment which is how they found themselves standing by the vending machines a few yards away from the store Yeonjun and Beomgyu were in.

"What's wrong hyuka?"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Y'all I am soooooo sorry about the no update for 2 days I have been working 11-7:30 and 12-7:30 shifts for 4-5 days in a row so I was extremely tired. Trust me I definitely tried but the chapters just came out half-assed and you guys don't deserve bullshit chapters, so now that I have 3 days off in a row I will definitely be more well rested to update everything.

Also I want to thank @LilCupCake23 for the kind message they sent me it was very sweet.

Thank you all for waiting so patiently I really appreciate it so much I can't wait to reward you all because you definitely deserve!!!!!
💛💛💛💛