69

If you haven't, read 68

Yeonjun didn't get much sleep and neither did Soobin

Yeonjun didn't get much sleep and neither did Soobin. They got to school and Yeonjun avoided everyone including Soobin.

Beomgyu was talking to Taehyun by his locker the two obviously flirting when Soobin jogged over to them.

"Hey have you two seen Yeonjun?" He asked.

They looked at him. "No is everything okay? Did he not like the way we set things up the other night?" Taehyun asked.

"He loved it you both did amazing."

"So what's wrong?" Beomgyu asked tilting his head to the side.

"My parents walked in on us fucking now they're pissed and I can't find him."

The youngers eyes widened as they looked at him. "They what?!" Both speaking at the same time.

"Look just help me-Yeonjun!" They all turned their heads to see Yeonjun who looked surprised to hear Soobin's voice. The reaction they expected was for Yeonjun to run into Soobin's arms but instead he turned in the opposite direction.

Soobin ran after him leaving the two younger teens behind. Yeonjun was a pretty fast runner but Soobin caught up to him grabbing his arm and pulling him into a random janitors closet.

He closed the door standing in front of it as they both caught their breaths. "Why are you running from me?" His voice stern but full of confusion.

Yeonjun couldn't speak he just immediately started crying. Soobin's look softened and he pulled him into a hug, the older sobbed into his chest.

"I didn't want you to see me like this." The younger rubbed his back and Yeonjun looked up at him with puffy eyes. "I miss you Binnie, I was so scared about how they would react, I knew this would happen!"

"Hey relax we'll figure something out. We don't have to do what they say we'll see each other at school."

"Soobin this won't work! I'm tired of sneaking around all the time constantly worrying about if or when we'll get walked in on. Plus I'm graduating soon I'll go to college and you'll be finishing your last year and we'll never find time for each other then-"

"Hyung slow down!" Yeonjun stopped talking looking down at their feet. "No matter what happens I'm not giving up on us."

Yeonjun slowly looked up at him. "What are we gonna do Binnie?" He hugged him tightly he tears falling down his face again.

Soobin honestly didn't know himself. "We'll do what we can to convince them to let us be together."

\(//∇//)\

Yeonjun was in the library studying for finals, with everything happening he was completely stressed out. Yesterday his mom wouldn't let him leave the house and took his phone with her to work. He barely got any sleep and he didn't eat either, he knew he probably looked awful plus he wasn't wearing any makeup like he usually did.

"Hyung?"

Yeonjun looked up and saw Hyunjin standing there awkwardly.

"Jinnie...hi."

"You look awful."

Yeonjun pouted. "It's nice to see you too."

Hyunjin chuckled and walked over sitting his coffee down in front of him. "You need it more than me."

Yeonjun slowly took it. "Thanks." He took a sip letting out a small sigh, Hyunjin sat down.

"You don't mind do you?" Yeonjun shook his head. "It's been awhile what's going on with you?"

Yeonjun sighed. "Jinnie you have no idea. Binnie and I were...doing things and our parents walked in on us so we had to tell them about our relationship and they are completely against it." He explained running his fingers through his hair.

"Damn...that's pretty bad. No wonder you look like you haven't slept. So what's gonna happen to you two?" He asked curiously.

"Binnie wants to sneak around but...sneaking around isn't something I want to do anymore. I want to be comfortable with him but things aren't looking promising for us anymore. I'll be graduating soon I just...I dunno anymore I'm really scared Jinnie."

Hyunjin touched his hand rubbing his thumb against his knuckles. "Don't cry hyung. Watching you and Soobin all these years I would be shocked if you gave up now. You two...are meant for each other. Don't give up."

Yeonjun smiled gently. "Thanks Jinnie."

\(//∇//)\

Soobin was doing some class work with Kai.

"You seem out of it today." Kai spoke suddenly. "Everything okay?"

Soobin shook his head. "No, it's not Hyuka." He looked at him. "I don't know what to do about me and Yeonjun, our parents found out about us and they are completely against it but I don't want to leave him I can't leave him."

Kai's eyebrows furrowed. "I'm so sorry Soobinnie hyung. Did you talk to Yeonjun already?"

He nodded. "He's a mess right now. He told me he's tired of sneaking around and that because he's graduating he's scared we're gonna drift apart."

Kai thought about it. "He's not wrong." Soobin gave him a look. "Hyung listen...Yeonjun is going to college. Everyone knows there's nothing but parties, sex and looots of alcohol. It's like high school but less restricting because of our parents."

"I-I know that b-but it took us so long to get to where we are I don't want to-"

"I know you don't want to breakup with him...but don't you think that's the best option?" He asked giving him a soft look.

Soobin looked down at his desk thinking about it.

Leaving Yeonjun is not the best option...right?

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Dun dun duuuuuuun