38.

Date night outfits are at the end
\(////)\

Yeonjun and Soobin were on their first date

Yeonjun and Soobin were on their first date. Soobin let him pick out the activities and he chose dinner and a movie. They decided to do the movie first, they found their seats and Soobin held the popcorn for them. It was a comedy, a genre they both really liked.

Soobin had a hard time watching the movie since he found himself looking at Yeonjun every time he laughed which was every 5 minutes. He couldn't help it Yeonjun looked so beautiful to him and when he smiled he felt like his heart would burst.

He turned back to watch the movie and Yeonjun rested his head on Soobin's shoulder taking a handful of popcorn as he watched the movie. Soobin slowly interlocked their fingers as they watched the movie, Yeonjun looked up at him and blushed a little before snuggling up closer to him.

So far so good.

After the movie Soobin made reservations for a somewhat semi formal restaurant. Soobin pulled Yeonjun's chair out for him causing the older to blush whispering a tiny thank you to him.

Soobin sat down in front of him and they simply talked. Not about school, drama, they talked about their future, hope and dreams.

"So what college are you going to?" Yeonjun asked.

"Seoul National University."

"Wow, that's a really good school. Why are you going there?"

Soobin blushed. "It's kind of embarrassing." He murmured and Yeonjun chuckled at how cute he looked.

"You can tell me." He touched his hand calming him.

"It's because...my mom went there." Yeonjun said a very hushed "oh" when he said that. "In some way I guess...I feel closer to her being there. She was top of the entire school they have her picture up actually."

Yeonjun nodded. "I bet you really miss her." He said gently.

Soobin nodded looking down at the table. "Yeah I do."

Yeonjun tilted her head. "You've never talked about her before, I've only seen pictures of her in your house. Tell me about her."

Soobin began thinking. "She died when I was 6...it was raining and I guess the car didn't see her when she was walking across the street."

"I'm so sorry Binnie." He held his hand tighter. "We don't have to talk about this."

Soobin shook his head. "No I've never talked about this to anyone I wanna share this with you." Yeonjun nodded and let Soobin continue. "My dad took it really hard though, he didn't eat, he wouldn't talk and I felt like I had to grow up quickly because I felt like to take care of him. We were already close when she was here but after she left I felt like we got closer in a way. I have to admit when my dad told me he was seeing Ms. Choi I didn't like the idea of if, I thought he was replacing her in a way."

Yeonjun felt somewhat happy that Soobin could share something so personal with him.

"After I met her and saw how happy he was I felt relieved. I was glad he wasn't depressed anymore, but I don't know...she was my best friend when she was here. She knew I was bi, she supported me in everything I did. If I wanted to try painting she would buy me all the colors she could find, if I wanted to try skateboarding she'd get me the coolest skateboard and helmet to match. She was really amazing, she was so sweet and caring and was the most beautiful person without trying."

Yeonjun reached over wiping a tear from Soobin's eye. He touched his hand letting out a shaky breath. "I'm sorry." He really hated crying.

Yeonjun shook his head. "Nonono don't apologize Binnie. It's okay to cry." He gave him a gentle smile. "I really wish I could've met her, she sounds wonderful."

Soobin nodded. "She was...I hope I haven't disappointed her."

"Of course you haven't. I bet she is extremely happy about how much her little Binnie has grown up." He teased squeezing his cheek.

Soobin chuckled and went back to holding his hand. "What about you?"

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow. "What about me?" He asked.

"You've never talked about your-" the waitress came over setting their food in front of them. "Thank you." The waitress bowed. "Let's dig in I'm starving."

Yeonjun nodded and they both took a bite. "Mmm this is really good."

Soobin nodded. "Yeah." He took a few more bites before speaking again. "What I was saying before was, you've never talked about your-"

"Oh my God." Yeonjun gasped looking behind Soobin.

The youngers eyebrows furrowed seeing the color leave Yeonjun's face. "What's wrong?"

Yeonjun felt like throwing up. "We have to go."
He whispered.

Soobin wasn't understanding. "Why?" He turned around and didn't see anyone out of the ordinary except for-

"Junnie that man looks just like you." He said looking at a older male who was standing with a woman at the counter.

"That's my father."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

🍵👀