25.

Yeji about to get it
\(//∇//)\

Yeonjun was fast asleep in the nurses office

Yeonjun was fast asleep in the nurses office. Beomgyu walked in and saw Hyunjin sitting next to the bed on his phone.

"Hyunnie." Hyunjin looked up at him. "What the hell is going on?" He looked at Yeonjun's face. "What the hell happened to him?!" He whispered yelled.

"He was assaulted in the bathroom." He answered and Beomgyu touched his head looking at his puffy face.

"Where's Soobin?" He asked

"Dealing with Yeji. Look." He handed Beomgyu his phone.

"What?! She lied about what happened so he'd get bullied...she's sick." He gave Hyunjin back his phone and then looked at his own reading a text message. "...I'm getting Taehyun. Stay here with Yeonjun." He quickly left leaving Hyunjin completely oblivious to what was going on.

Soobin went into the gym where Yeji was watching the cheerleaders and yelling at them.

"YOUR FOOT IS IN THE WRONG PLACE!" She yelled.

"YEJI!" Soobin called quickly walking towards her. She looked at him and immediately got scared. "What the hell did you do?!" He exclaimed and some of the football players went over to her to protect her.

"Back up Soobin." The quarterback said. Soobin was pretty sure his name was Felix.

"Why did you lie?" Soobin asked.

She gave a fake confused look. "What are you talking about?"

"Why are you defending him?" Felix asked.

"Yeah we all know Yeonjun came onto you." Changbin added.

Yeji smirked in satisfaction. "I CAME ONTO HIM!" He shouted, the entire situation was getting on his nerves. "Yeji lied!"

"Why would she do that?" Jaemin asked.

Soobin opened his mouth but he noticed that she was holding Jaemin's hand. He looked back up at her. "She lied to distract everyone from the fact that she slept around with the football team."

Some of the guys turned beet red and Yeji was clearly not prepared for that.

"Soobin!" He looked and Taehyun was jogging over. "It's almost done."

"What is?" Yeji asked.

Taehyun held up his phone smiling. "I am part of the soccer team which means I go into the lockers room right after the football players. I saw a very interesting sight a few months ago when I was changing." He showed the video of Yeji making out and jerking off two of the football players...at the same time.

Her face was red and her mouth agape. "I-I don't-"

"According to the date of this you...cheated on me before I did it to you. When Taehyun found out about you blowing up at me for cheating he showed me the video."

"I didn't think it was my place to say. As we speak Beomgyu and Kai are in the computer room uploading the video to every phone on the school wifi." Yeji went completely pale. "It really helps to have a boyfriend who is a complete computer nerd but doesn't show it." Taehyun beamed.

"It also helps to have an ex who you're on good terms with who is also very persuasive and nerdy." Soobin chimed in.

Taehyun's phone rang. "Speaking of an angel." He answered the phone putting it on speaker. "Hi Gyu!"

"Hi Tae~the video will be uploaded and sent to all 1.236 students and teachers. Doesn't Yeji have a scholarship?" Beomgyu asked. "Sucks to be a bitch."

Taehyun and Soobin stared at the very shocked and scared Yeji with slyest smirk on their faces.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Yeji messed with the wrong person