26.

Woke up to 3k reads and HAD
to do a double upload for you guys
\(//∇//)\

Woke up to 3k reads and HAD to do a double upload for you guys\(//∇//)\

"You can tell everyone the truth or Gyu sends it." Soobin smirked.

"What's it gonna be bitch?" Beomgyu asked over the phone.

"Okokok I'll get them to stop bullying him j-just don't send it!" She pleaded and took out her phone. She quickly sent a text message. "S-See look!"

Soobin looked at it and then shrugged. "I don't feel any better how about Taehyun?"

"Nope, what about you babe?"

"Absolutely not. I think I'll send it anyways."

"W-Wait please don't I-I'll do anything you want please!" She begged getting down on the floor.

"Anything?" Soobin asked and she nodded vigorously.

\(//∇//)\

Yeonjun was sitting on the nurse bed as Hyunjin told corny jokes to make Yeonjun laugh.

"What do you do if a watermelon sues you?" Hyunjin asked.

"I don't know."

"Subak."

Yeonjun giggled causing Hyunjin to laugh too. "That was so bad." He continued laughing.

"There's that cute smile." He ruffled up his hair causing Yeonjun to blush.

The nurse door opened and they heard footsteps filling the room. They looked and Yeji, Soobin, and Taehyun were standing there looking at Yeonjun.

"What's-"

Yeji got down on her knees with her head tilted down bowing to him. "I'm sorry Choi Yeonjun oppa for lying, I told everyone that you came onto Soobin oppa and took him from me and called you a slut. I was a bitch and I'm so so sorry and..."

"And?" Soobin and Taehyun said in unison.

"And...I'll personally do you any favor you want for the rest of the school year when you ask." She finished.

Taehyun was recording everything on.

Yeonjun was completely shocked by this and didn't know what to say. "I-I...what?"

"Beomgyu I'm sending the video to you send it." Taehyun said.

"What is going on?" Hyunjin asked still confused.

"Yeji here lied to everyone so they bullied Yeonjun. I told her if she didn't apologize to Yeonjun I'd have Beomgyu post the video of her cheating on me a few months ago with two guys from the football team. She's also kinda his slave now." Soobin explained.

Yeonjun tried to hide the smile on his face by biting his lip and tilting his head down.

"Okay the apology video is sent now everyone knows the truth." Taehyun stated with smile.

Yeonjun looked down at Yeji who looked like she wanted to cry. "I only want one thing from you Yeji."

She looked up at him. "Y-Yes?"

He got off the bed and leaned down into her ear. "Stay the fuck away from me."

She quickly nodded and stood up bowing before she left. They all laughed and Yeonjun looked up at Soobin who was staring at him.

"Can I have a talk with Yeonjun in private please?" Soobin asked not breaking eye contact with Yeonjun who was a tomato.

"Yeah take all the time you need." Hyunjin said leaving with Taehyun and closing the door behind them.

Soobin sat down next to him. "How's your cheek?" He asked.

Yeonjun nodded. "I-It's okay...you didn't have to go through all of that trouble for me."

"You are worth it." He touched his hand. "I'm sorry I hurt you Yeonjun hyung."

He shook his head looking down. "No I understood what you meant. Our parents are dating and we would never work but couldn't we still be friends? I don't want to just be your dad's girlfriend's son, that title wasn't on my letter." He joked.

Soobin chuckled. "Yeah I don't think I really wanted that either." He held his hand out. "Friends?"

Yeonjun nodded shaking his hand. "Friends."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

FRieNdS 🤪