82

Soobin was released after a few weeks and his memory was still iffy

Soobin was released after a few weeks and his memory was still iffy. Yeonjun helped Soobin inside his house along with Jinhyuk and Shinhye. He looked around while the two adults hoped the surroundings would jog his memory but nothing did.

Yeonjun was relieved.

Soobin went to his room and sat on his bed, Yeonjun followed behind him sitting next to the younger.

"You okay Binnie?" He asked and Soobin nodded.

"Yeah...I'm just glad you are here hyung." He gave him a small smile and kissed his cheek. "Wanna do something today?"

"Shouldn't you rest?"

"Yeah but...you'll have to leave again won't you?"

Yeonjun forgot he was a college student for a split second and groaned at the thought of going back to school.

"Yeah I guess you're right. But nothing too crazy, maybe the arcade or a movie?" He asked and Soobin nodded.

"Ahem." They looked in the doorway and saw Jinhyuk and Shinhye standing there. "Can we speak to you Yeonjun?" Jinhyuk asked.

Yeonjun stood but Soobin grabbed his arm. "No say whatever you have to say right here." He spoke with a harsh tone.

Junhyuk eyed his son while Yeonjun looked down at the floor.

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Fine...Yeonjun." The older looked at him. "I hope you don't think this is a way for you two to get back together because your mother and I-"

"Hyung and I are back together and we don't plan on splitting up because you two want to be selfish. When Yeonjun and I started messing around we stopped for awhile for you, because we care about your relationship but I see you care nothing about how we feel."

Yeonjun looked at Soobin shocked and the younger winced touching his head. "Shit that hurts."

"Are you getting some of your memory back?" Yeonjun asked concerned as he rubbed his back.

Soobin rubbed his head. "Bits and pieces." He murmured. "It's still a bit blurry."

He still had no memory of Jinhyuk being his father and marrying Shinhye but he knows that Shinhye and him have something to do with his and Yeonjun's relationship. It just brought negative feelings.

"Just leave Yeonjun hyung alone, he doesn't need this right now." He took his boyfriend's hand walking past their parents and going outside.

"Binnie we can't just mmph." Soobin pressed his lips against the olders giving him a gentle kiss.

"You talk to much hyung." He murmured against his lips.

"Shut up." He wrapped his arms around Soobin's shoulders connecting their lips again. His cheeks turned a dusty pink melting into Soobin's touch as he held his waist gently keeping him close.

They pull away from each other taking a breath before gazing into the others eyes. Was it even possible for Yeonjun to fall in love with Soobin more than he already was?

"Junnie hyung."

"Hm?"

"We're together right?"

Yeonjun chuckled. "I would hope so."

He saw Soobin bite his lip. "So does this mean I can give this back to you?" He asked holding the ring in his hand.

Yeonjun looked at it. "You kept it?" He asked.

"Of course I did hyung...do you want it?"

Yeonjun nodded vigorously and Soobin slipped it on his finger, the older felt the tears on his cheeks as he looked at it.

"I promise I won't take it off this time."

Soobin smiled taking his hand as they walked to go find something to do. Their parents watched the two from the window both too deep in their own thoughts to express their feelings to the other.

But they both had the same thought in their head.

They were going to need to talk to the two of them when Soobin got his memory back.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Mmmm but that last talk aint go so well 😒
Sorry for such a late update author-nim has been a bit drowsy lately