4. Nothing but Act

Jm's pov

The dress is so beautiful it was decorated with Blue and silver stones and beads and the black velvet material really suits to my skin tone.

After well dressed I make sure to cover my neck properly to avoid getting questioned.
I was so excited to meet my family since I got to hear my parents were also invited. It's being 3 months since I saw them.

I came out of the room to go to downstairs and suddenly bump into yoongi hyung by accident.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean it hyung". I never called him hyung openly, my tongue has slipped the word, and now I was waiting for his reaction.

But I got nothing to hear and just felt strong pair of hands dragging me into a hug.

I was caught off guard by his sudden action and my heartbeat went crazy.

Am I dreaming, my alpha was hugging me!!!. Is this even real ?! yes this is real. Because for the very first time of my life I can feel his mint and lemon scent strongly and closely.

This is our first physical interaction.
Unexpectedly i felt tears forming in my eyes because of this sudden hint of affection.

I didn't know the reason but his hug makes me feel safe. It Makes me feel like finally finding something I search for months. I closed my eyes and hold his coat tightly by snuggling into his embrace more.

After staying in the same position for a while he pulls out himself from the hug and looks into my eyes.
At that moment I was embarrassed cause I couldn't hide my glittery eyes.
I really didn't want him to see me blushing as a mess.

I came to the reality by hearing him telling "I think it's enough now, now you are smell like me, so guess this will be enough to avoid questions".

He just casually went downstairs by leaving shocked me on the 2nd floor.
So this is just a part of the preparation to avoid getting questioned why I didn't smell like him.
Because newly mated omegas always held the strong scent of their alphas.

I felt so stupid I was so so stupid, how I expect this to be an act of affection.

I wipe my eyes and cheeks before my teary eyes caused myself obvious.

Yoongi's pov

Jimin looks so innocent since the very first day I saw him. He never questioned me, he was never pissed by my rude actions and cold shoulders.
He literally doing all the things I asked him to do without a second thought.
He was so submissive and that's what all I want from a mate.

Today is the first day I felt him this closer. His scent is a mix of jasmine and sandal. His body felt so delicate and soft when he snuggles into my embrace like a kitten.

when I pulled him to me I don't know why it feels like I am doing a misdeed. Technically he is my mate by law, so it isn't anything not lawful.
But the thing that makes me feel like a guilty misdoer was his teary eyes.

The look his eyes hold was enough for me to understand how much he yearns for a little bit of affection and attention from me.
The way he grabs my coat told me he didn't want this moment to end.

When I pushed away him, I just look into his eyes. I realized then, that I have never noticed his eyes were green, his lips were so plump and his button nose and fair skin were kinda attractive. His soft fluffy raven black hair was well styled for the occasion.

His eyes look confused when I push away him from the hug.

I could say my sudden action was so unexpected to him.

I have to do so because today we have guests from other packs and I don't want him to cause any troubles and drag attention from other unmated alphas because my scent is not covering him.

It's not like I care about his safety or anything I was simply wanting to things went smoothly.

I nod my head to shrug off the useless thoughts and came out of the house to sit on a garden bench.

Today is a special day because today is the day, love of my life is coming to see me.
Haru, she is my angle and the person I truly loved in my entire life.

The reason I couldn't marry her was her pack which happens to be the Han pack, wasn't stable enough, so my father strictly forbidden me to keep up with this relationship when he caught me and Haru was a thing.

Though we both know my parents were never giving their blessings to our marriage I never got attached to anyone else since I love her with my whole heart.
Haru and I attended to the same learning center. (we don't call it school tho) we were date for 2 years.

Exactly one year ago she suddenly disappeared from my life without any trace.
I can still remember the mental agony I went through and how much I was heartbroken and restless at that time.

Haru had gone to her distance relations because her pack elders were killed by the north pack rulers.

One week ago she contacts me all of a sudden and that time she was a crying mess and honestly we both cried a lot since the sudden rush of emotions caught us off guard.

She asked me to meet her but I couldn't do so since now I am the pack leader, I have too many responsibilities on my shoulders, so I told her to meet me instead by coming here today as a guest.

Since we invite so many different packs today no one bothers to notice faces.

Yes, I am overjoyed to see her.
But what makes me nervous is, still she didn't know about the fact that I am married to someone.

Though she got to know I know she'll know no one can get her position from my heart and still I am keeping my promise.

Anyway, we always knew it, we knew the fact that we couldn't marry each other but I promised her, if it wasn't her, I am not gonna mated anyone ever !!!.

I didn't bother to explain this to jimin. Cause from the first place he wasn't mean anything to me.
Anyway, he'll gonna know about his soon.

I stand up from where I was sat when I eyed jimin came outside.

"Hyung I am ready". His eyes look puffy and a little bit of reddish, but he looks okay.
This is the first time he called me hyung and I felt that word tug a string in my heart. This shouldn't happen so I decided to stop him in the first place.

Jimin don't call me that. It isn't like we are cousins or a thing, so stop that stupid way of addressing me just call me either alpha or by anything other than, that stupid word.

My words seems to be painful for him, but I don't wanna let him feel me as someone close to him.

That's it.

Let's go we are getting late.

Upload 28/08/2021
Enjoy and feel free to comment your ideas.
To be continued