27. Jimin got no Jam (M) !!!

Warning : This chapter will include mature content

Min Jung ho was wide awake in the middle of the night after a nightmare.
The thing that happen 25 years ago still could scare him in the middle of dark sleepless nights.

This isn't the first time he awakes from this dream.
His mind starts to run through the memories lanes as he touched his ring finger.

25 years ago at Moonlight garden (West forest )

Alpha's fighting with their full form, burning houses and grain storages, crying pups, omega screamings, yelling, cursing, growlings mixed bloody wind was covering the entire Min pack territory.

East rulers were trying to take down newly formed Min pack territory under their authority because the land was full of prosperity.

A Young pregnant female was trying to escape from the fighting field by hugging her nine-month-old belly. She is suffering from labor pains as her contractions start. But at the moment first thing she should do is scaping from this scary place.

Yoonha the mate of the Min pack's head alpha is struggling with her first childbirth in the middle of a war, her husband has turned to his full wolf form to guard her but from now she has to manage it alone.

There isn't anyone to help. These are the very first five years after Min pack has stabilized in the west forest lands. So back in those days, there isn't many pack members inside the territory.

Yoon ha was struggling to walk, she's weak body felt like any minute she gonna fall on the floor.
Omega's mom has to take slow steps carefully.
The pregnant female was sweating and hissing in the pain uncontrollably.

She isn't able to continue her walk any further, so she crouched down where she was and beg her only belief hugging her belly tightly.

Dear mother moon goddess please save my child, help me to bear this pain, take me to your embrace, please provide us somewhere safe enough.
I beg you please let my child live his life.

Suddenly full moonlight was replaced by the light which came out of nowhere.

It was thousands of fireflies flying in a specific direction as saying follow them to where they flying to