56. Heaven's will

Yoongi was working in his personal study checking on some official agreements which he couldn't pay much attention since he was busy with the mission and other stuff.

North pack resettlement plans were also tiring as he had to discuss and negotiate a lot with other packs as they did a joint mission.

When it comes to work, Alpha is so serious about everything and his mate knows him very well. All the other times when alpha was working at home in his study Jimin made sure to give him the necessary personal space to work.

But these days Jimin is a mood.

Yoongi was going through a very serious trade agreement when Jimin stormed into his study.

Yoonie.......

Yeah.....
Though he replied Yoongi was still going through his document highlighting and marking crucial parts.

Hyung................
Yeah yeah, I am listening go ahead.

This time there was no reply.
Yoongi thought Jimin had gone. Since this happens four to five times a day alpha was just used to it.

But then he heard a sniffling noise with a gentle voice.

Oh my god, Jiminie what happened baby? are you okay?

You meanie go away don't hug me you nasty stupid alpha.

Alpha has mumbled "oh here we go again" under his breath smiling at his 34 weeks grumpy chubby mate.

Oh come here, come here my baby bear. What is bothering you this time? Alpha walked to his crying mate taking him to a hug ignoring his words.

Hyung......... I CAN'T SEE MY TOES.

Alpha has burst into a laugh as he hears the hilarious reason for the younger's all moody and grumpy expressions.

Do I look like an ugly clown to you hyung?
You find it funny because you can see what is on the floor, your toes, and all when I can't.
You don't love me. I want my mommy.

Mood swings were crazy and all the time younger came up with a complaint the reasons were hilarious. Most of the time alpha is good at controlling his laugh but today he has lost it since the reason younger was crying over was so lame.

God baby, it's all-natural noh?

But I can't pick anything from the floor because I can't see properly.

Okay now tell me what is bothering my cupcake?

I am trying to rearrange the nursery hyung. Because you are working I try to do it alone but I can't help with lots of things and it makes me pissed.

Alpha has kissed the crown of the younger, rubbing his back gently. You can bother me at any time, Jiminie . My only concern is your comfort, so don't bother yourself, call me whenever you need my help precious. You guys are my first priority.

Jimin was sinking in his alpha's warm embrace as Yoongi was gently tapping on his back.

Ah.......... another thing yes you look like a clown but a pretty one.
Alpha said jokingly pinching the younger's fluffy cheeks pecking his lips.

Jimin smiled a little, gently pushing his mate fake frowning at him.

* * * * *

Guardian of the Lunar Grove felt a noticeable change in the forest since the morning. Since tomorrow is the full moon it's quite normal for Lunar Grove to show some differences but today she felt there is a little bit of difference in the way the grove reacts.