6. Am I that Unworthy ?

Jimin's POV

His rude behavior was one of the most normal thing I experienced in the past 3 months. But this is the first time he physically hurt me.
My heart was in a pain than my body.
I came to my room and took a quick wash. My only concern was my family. They will definitely search for me and notice my absence.

* * * * *
It was half-past two o'clock in the morning.
I couldn't sleep properly. Suddenly heard voices coming from the upper floor. I ignore it and again tried to close my eyes.

Then I heard two people were laughing. It was very odd to hear such a thing at this late hour.

If I wasn't wrong one voice belongs to yoongi hyung's voice and I wonder about the other voice.
I was so surprised to hear it because I never knew he could laugh his loud.
It feels like I am going to do unnecessary intervene but I wanted to know.

I slowly climbed the stairs being careful enough not to make any noise.

"Precious you don't know how much I missed you, you can't even imagine it, love, I thought you didn't come today because I didn't get to see you at the mentioned time. I was terrified and furious by your delay" and I saw by saying that he hug the person who was there with him and kiss their forehead.
Without realizing I found I am crying. Tears leaving my eyes continuously.
My alpha was so in love with another omega.
So that is the reason he hates me this much. I am an outsider who stepped on his life. I guess he was forced to marry me because our elders want it.

I didn't get to see the other person since it was dark here and I was covering myself from them.
It's raining and lightning outside heavily matching to my current mood.

They moved a bit then I saw, she was a pretty omega and I can tell hyung and she was in same age by their looks.

"Love, how did you thought I wouldn't come to see you. It's being a year once we lost in connection, I promise to come to you and spend this whole week together so how did you think that I won't come" she was on his lap snuggling into his embrace.
But what do we do about your mate yoongi?
She asked out of nowhere and I gasped.

Don't bother about him he isn't my mate what are you talking about baby still I didn't mate with anyone I just wait my whole life until one day you come to me", yoongi says by resting her head on his chest and kissing her again and again.

I am not strong enough to stand there and watch it anymore, it broke my heart into pieces. I never expected my life to meddle with this kind of tangled marriage life.

My alpha was in so much love with someone else and he himself told her not to bother about me.
There isn't any disgrace in our world for an omega other than getting neglected from their own mate.

Who am I to you hyung ? what am I ?.
If you have a lover why didn't you tell that your parents? Am I just a tool to you ?.
I asked myself. My life is so pathetic.
I am a married but unmated omega who keeps up with an act to ensure to the others that we are doing fine, but my whole life is messed and miserable.

I turn slowly to leave clutching my heart, but my unlucky self bump into a vase placed near to me and it broke into pieces with a loud noise.

I crouch down and hugged myself out of fear. And I felt from his footsteps, that he came near to me.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE !!!
Ahh, it seems like someone was spying on us. Did you saw us ? what do you think are we matching he asked me in anger mixed sarcastic way.
Hey, look at me !!!
I don't dare to look at him cause I can feel his anger from his voice.
LOOK AT ME OMEGA he used his alpha voice and I was so terrified to go against him.
I slowly look at him and stand from where I was at.
I-- i -am so--sorry alpha I didn't m-ean to spy on you. I was just-- --- I was Jus-
I couldn't form a proper sentence.
I look him in the eyes, but my teary eyes didn't let me see him clearly all I saw was an unclear frame stand in front of me and his distressed scent filling the room. Before I felt room around me spinning and went black only thing I could ask from him is AM I THAT UNWORTHY ALPHA?
Then I only remember my eyes felt heavy.

Yoongi's POV

At the moment Kaila was sleeping soundly on my bed. I caress her hair. Finally, she is with me.
Meanwhile, I got flashbacks one hour ago.

I was overwhelmed to see my love after one year.
I send jimin home. I was in so much anger cause I have to put on an act with him when I am not even in my right mind cause Kaila's delay making me nervous.
I thought I would lose it and yell him at in the middle of everyone.
I wasn't in the mood to keep our sweet act any further because Kaila's delay makes me more and more nervous.

When she has finally shown up under the moon bridge as we agreed it took me some minutes to process with my overjoyed self.

At the time I escort her to my house, the celebration was over and my dad and group have already left our boundaries.

Jimin wasn't to see anywhere, so I took her with me, to my room.
Here we have 12 rooms and 2 floors. So I didn't care to know where jimin was.

We talk for hours and hours. Our reunion was filled with hugs kisses and tearful moments coloured with joy.

Suddenly I heard something breaking into pieces.

I kissed her saying good night and let her rest on my bed and leave to see what happened.

I couldn't get angry at the sight because he looks so helpless. He crouches down next to broken glass pieces while hugging himself.
But my blood starts to boil since he was interrupting our sweet moment and the fact about he was spying on us.
I order him to stand up and look at me but he didn't care at all.
I am not someone who tolerates others if they were my close ones. So his disobedient action leads me to use my alpha voice.
LOOK AT ME OMEGA !!! I yelled and clearly saw how much it affect him.
He was standing up and trembled in fear.

Alpha I didn't mean to was all he could tell he wasn't able to form a sentence.
I look into his eyes and got to see his eyes were teary and tears streaming down continuously. He covered his mouth with his hand to avoid making any sounds. Then i saw there was a red and purplish handprint on his milky white skin.

Memories rushed to my mind that's me who made that mark by dragging him with me harshly.
I felt bad but couldn't help at it.
He barely looks me in the eyes and asked
Am I that unworthy alpha? in a very fragile and shaky voice.
Then I saw him jolt a little bit and realize he was not okay at the moment.
In a blink of an eye, he fainted in front of me.

If I didn't catch him on time he gonna fall onto the broken glass pieces.
But I am quick enough to catch him on my hands.
Then I lift lightweighted him to take downstairs since I couldn't leave where he was.
I placed him on the sofa and turn to go
I felt his hands were holding my sweatshirt in his unconscious state, like his life depend on it.
I unattached his hand and turn again to leave. But the living room is not warm enough since there's heavy rain.
I sigh and walk around the ground floor to find his room.
He has chosen his room near to front yard and the room looks like it belongs to a kid.

All settings were in light blue colour. I turn on the heater and carried him to his room.

Hey you, the reader there !!! don't give me that look. I didn't hate him. Yes, his intervention is not necessary to my life but my parents want me to marry him. So I did and fulfilled everyone's desires. But I didn't hate this boy.
Deep down I knew I let someone suffer who didn't do single wrongdoing in his life to me.
But this is our destiny.
I put my hands on the doorknob to open it.

Hyung I am sorry for breaking that thing, I didn't mean to do that, please don't hurt me plea-- please !!
I freeze at the place where I was standing.
Jimin was sleep talking as he having a nightmare and the reason is me. He was scared of me.

He is just a 20 years old young omega. But he has gone through a lot because of this marriage thing.
Guilt was eating me but I couldn't leave my Kaila. Yes, I pity him but I don't love him.
Closing the door behind me I cross the stairs to be back in my room.

I clean the broken pieces and determined one thing.
I may not love him but I shouldn't scare him at least.

Upload : 28/08/2021
Hope you enjoyed it
Stay safe
And feel free to comment your ideas
And make sure to vote 💜️