12. Different rhythm

Yoongi's pov

It was 7 in the evening. I managed to fix a simple dinner for us and then took a wash.
Jimin was still sleeping on the sofa when I came to check on him.

My oversized hoodie was revealing his milky white skin. And I found I was starring at him shamelessly.

He stirs in the sleep, then the hoodie was lifted up a little bit. His body was printed with so many bruises.

I felt terrible and shocked. I knew, for the past few weeks, I was acting like a wild animal. Even Namjoon was saying me to stop getting myself drunk to erase her memories.

I knew I had never shown any mercy to him. But now only I realize what the damage I have done to him. He didn't deserve any of these treatments. He is just younger one who I should handle with care but see what have I done.

I take my hand to touch those fainted patchers but my guilt was holding me back.

He was innocent and helpless all the time I was the one who acts before thinking.

Once I was lost in my thoughts I heard jimin awaking from his sleep.
First, he was gasped a little bit to see me beside him, and then he smiled at me.

I stand up and then he also stands up to follow me.

Jimin come let's have dinner. Saying that I turn to go away but he was holding my sweatshirt.

I turn to him to check what is got on him, then I felt his delicate body was throwing into my hands and helpless sobs were escaping his lips.

Please don't push me away hyung. Don't tell me all these caring self of you also a part of our act.
Please don't turn into that vicious self again. I am so scared of you when you came home without your right mind. I couldn't stop myself from hating for being such a useless omega.
I know I wasn't the one you wanted to be with but what can I do hyung I can't help myself with falling for you.

Then I felt the way he shaking between my hands.

I tighten the hug pulling him closer, to ensure him this wasn't an act.

Unconsciously I kissed the crown of his head. And I felt his hands were hugging me even tightly and he is snuggling to my warmth more and more.

I sat on the sofa by guiding him to sit beside me but being careful enough not to broke the hug.

Jimin I am sorry, hyung is so sorry for causing you to suffer.

He was hiding his face in the crook of my neck the entire time and I could feel the cold tears wetting the collar area of my sweatshirt.

He looks into my eyes and asked, Hyung is it okay for me to call you hyung.
Yes jimin sure, call me that, I loved to hear it from you.

Though you didn't know your voice was the only thing that can make me realize who I am when I lose my self-control.
I silently think but never voice,what he is did to me when i lose myself.

I was surprised at how my slightest actions make him this happy by led him to forget all of my rude actions.

Jimin is different from others. His heart is so big. I should learn about him.
Yes, today I determined to treat him well.

* * *

Jimin's pov

It's 6.30 in the morning I awake and came out to the yard by opening the french windows in my room.
Still outside is freezing cold and the pond wasn't visible since morning mist was covering it.

I put my hand in the pocket of the hoodie I was wearing and I realized it was my alpha's. Yesterday's memories rush into my memory but still, I am begging to god those things didn't end as a dream.

He was being such a caring person for the first time in my life and I didn't wanna end it as a dream.

Until 7 O'clock I wait thereby observing nature. My pain was now light and it didn't bother me a lot.

I went to the kitchen and starts to make breakfast. Yesterday's dinner was surprised to me. Surprisingly he was a good chef but that is not what actually makes me surprised.

After I make some waffles I placed them on the dining table along with the fresh cream, chocolate sauce, maple syrup, and bacon.

I can feel his scent as he coming towards the kitchen. I crossed my fingers begging him to remain as the same person he was last night.

Good morning how are you? Any better?
He asked by smiling at me and I nod my head and tell yes and smiling so hard at him, to signal him I am doing well.

I was overwhelmed to see he was nice to me as same as yesterday night.

I arrange the table and turn to go to my room until he is eating as I always do.
Jimin where are you going? Take a seat let's eat.

So he didn't want me to disappear.
You reader may think I am overreacting to his smaller smaller actions. but I wasn't used to him being so nice to me. since it happening after 5 months all of a sudden.

We ate without talking but the silence between us wasn't uncomfortable at all.
I felt his eyes on me so I raise my head to meet his eyes.

Jimin after breakfast get ready we are going to see your parents. Be sure to pack fresh fruits for them and also pack your necessities for one day.
We are going to stay today night at your mansion.

I was over the moon. I mouthed him a quick thank you and ran to my room to get ready.

Finally, I'm gonna see them not alone but with him.

Do you think they'll gonna be fine with each other ?  🤔🤔🤔🤔

Update : 30/08/2021
Enjoy
Stay safe
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️