11. My Omega

Jimin's pov

I felt him crouch down to my level and I closed my eyes tightly to face any pain he gonna leave with me.

But nothing happens like that all I felt was his hands on my shoulder.

"Jimin stands up it's okay. Go and have a rest. Don't worry about the dinner I'll manage it".

His scent was calming and his tone was soothing my miserable self. I forget my pain when he put one hand under my arm and other hand around my waist to stood me up.

I couldn't move a bit no I didn't wanna move away from him.
This is the very first time he cares for me genuinely . This is the first time his eyes hold wetness when he talked to me and also he uses a gentle tone.

For the first time, I felt his concern is the heartiest one this is not an act since we didn't have an audience to impress.

He helps me to walk to the living room and place myself on the sofa.
I hold his shirt unconsciously to stop him from moving away from me.

I didn't know why he was acting all calm and nice to me. Then he gently took my hand and placed it on me and all I remember was his gentle pats on my hands until I drifting to sleep.

Yoongi's pov

Jimin's mom wasn't in her best health. And I could remember he was asking me to let him go and see his mom a few days ago. Today I got a message from his father as his mother wasn't doing well, she wants to see her elder son.
I couldn't pay deaf ears as his family contact me this time.

I knew how much jimin was attached to his family he was not like me he is a caring person.
For the past 5 months, I see it in front of my eyes, because no matter how rude I treat him he never shows any anger towards me.

I know I was taking revenge on the wrong person but his presence and the way he cares for me recalled me, Kaila.
I didn't want to feel weak under his kindness. So I started to hate him at all cost.

As I got the information I decided to go and tell him to be ready to visit his parents.

It was still 5 in the evening and I can't remember a day I went home this early.
When I enter the house I could feel his scent strongly from the house.

My inner wolf was alarmed and kinda aroused by the extremely sweet jasmine and sandal scent spreading from the house.

I walked to the kitchen ignoring that, to have a glass of water to calm myself.
First, I was surprised by what I saw.

Jimin was wearing my hoodie and I clearly noticed it was way too big for him since it covering up to his knees.
If I being honest it was a cute sight to see.

But in the next moment, I realized he stepped into my room without my knowing.

I take quick steps toward him but honestly, I didn't have any heart to hurt him.

I saw the way he tensed up and the weak steps he takes away from me to maintain a safe distance with me.

In the next minute, I saw him fallen on his knees and start to beg with a weak voice not to hurt him.
He was desperately asking me to spare him for today as he couldn't bear any other pain since the pain of his heat was enough to kill him.

Then only I realized he was on his HEAT.

The pathetic look in his eyes hits me so hard. He was the omega who took my hand in between the blessings of all our relatives.
He was the person I promised to take care of until my death at the altar.

All he had done was snatching my used clothes to feel my scent and my presence to console himself and that wasn't a fault at all. But his reaction tells me what I have done with his life.

First time ever guilt forming inside me starts to scream as I am a monster. I knew what omegas went through when they are on heat.
I had seen it from my omega brother and my ex Kaila.
She was so clingy and needy on those days and I knew as an omega jimin want that affection too.

He needs his alpha's presence and affection cause it's the only thing that makes him at ease.

Though he dying to have it he never asked for it since I pay zero emotions on him, also he never complaint or protest for his rights as my lawful mate.

His sobbing and shaking figure makes me want to hug him tightly and say it's alright. First time ever after the marriage I saw him as my omega yes the person I promised to take care of.
He have an adorable features even though now he was a crying mess.

I crouch down to his level and put my hands on his shoulder. I felt how he gasped under my touch. I start to talk to him by making my voice soft as much as I could.

Jimin stands up it's okay. Go and have a rest. Don't worry about the dinner I'll manage it, once I finish my sentence I met his eyes which full of surprise and emotions.

I saw my words were unbelievable to him. So I decided to help him get up by placing one hand under his arm and one of his waist.

He was so delicate and his strong floral scent was inviting my inner wolf to stick with him.

I guided him to the living room and place him on the sofa. Once I turn to go away I felt a soft grab tugging the hem of my shirt as saying me to don't go away.
He was acting like a kid.

These actions of him honestly playing a different rhythm in my heart all of a sudden.

I sat beside him and pat on his arm to ensure my presence until he fell asleep.

After he closes his eyes I found myself observing his figure.
Omegas are famous for their beauty actually every curve of him was so beautiful.
His sleeping posture remember me of sleeping Eunjae.
Jimin was curled into a ball by clutching his fists. Fluffy hair was covering his eyes. And his lips were forming a pout.
His scent makes me want to stay closer to him.

These feelings were completely new to me.

I don't know why am I like this but I felt sudden protectiveness was forming inside me toward my omega.

Yes, first time ever my thoughts leading me to think of him as MY OMEGA.

Update : 30/08/2021
Reading your comment is my pleasure so make sure to leave a comment and vote