20. COUPLE ROOM

Yoongi's pov

As I decided to not go to work again I took a quick shower changing into something more comfortable.
I came downstairs and sat down when jimin arrange the table again.

As he is still didn't eat we decided to eat together now it's already 2.30 in the evening.
The lunch was so delicious.

"Wow, Jiminie this dish is really delicious".
His eyes sparkle at my compliment.
"Thank you so much hyung all the time I set something on the table I wish I could hear it from you".

The first few times I was scared of the thought you didn't like my cooking but when the time passed I learned if you eat silent that means you like my dishes, he told me chuckling.

"Oh god, so sorry baby but honestly I was enjoying it all the time. some of your dishes truly make me missed my mom more and more".

Hyung you are the first one who I cooked for and you are the first one who told me my foods are tasty.

Or really, it seems like I am being the first one, for your too many things I told him by laughing.
Of course yes, you are my first kiss too. he told me with blush covering face.

I knew he is innocent, but I couldn't believe the fact that I was been his first kiss. My heart melt and filled up with an unexplainable proud feeling.

All I could do is smiling at him like an idiot.
I stand and go other side of the table to sit beside him.
I took his hands

"Jimin-ah, baby look".

He is holding my gaze with all might

"Let's take a step ahead sweetheart. From now on let's eat together, woke up together, sleep together, cook together, watch movies together, let's do everything together you are my other half and I don't wanna feel you in a distance anymore".

"Don't think as I am rushing things. you can take your time. But please let me shift your things to my room or else, if you want to we can arrange another room as our room".

"I didn't dare to even touch you in a way you feel uncomfortable, I promise I didn't dare to do anything without your consent".

"I can wait until you being ready. But I really want to wake up holding you in my arms. I want to sleep cuddling you, I wanna hear your giggles, I wanna see you being happy when we are together, I want to learn about you baby. So please say yes".

He didn't reply using words, he leaves a peck on my lips and tightens his hold around my hand.

"Hyung I always dream to do everything you just mentioned.
Yes, let's just let things happen slowly.
I am totally okay to move in with you".

"But hyung don't get me wrong please can we arrange a new room as OUR ROOM".

"I just don't wanna lay on the same bed that you have ........"

I saw he is struggling to complete the sentence and I knew what is he trying to tell. I understand the situation and quickly reassure him by saying,
It's okay love after we are done let's choose a room together.

Jimin was so excited and look revealed by my reassurance.

I am excited to see what's on the second-floor hyung.

Then I realize I had been telling him not to step on there.
Sure love let's choose a room.
Let's finished this.

When we finished, I helped him to clean the table. I felt like an old married couple when we do these things together.

Jimin was filling the kitchen sink with bubbles and he looked like a 5 years old kid.

I just observe him, Some moments ago he was a crying mess but just now he is being such a happy bean around me.