51. Soulmates ?

Namjoon's hands were gently caressing his almost 4 years old pup's back dearly. Eunjae was sleeping on his appa's chest joining Namjoon's evening nap. Baby is comfortably curling into the warmth he missed the most for the last few months.

As he got to hear a small crying alpha has awaken. His newborn was crying after he waking from a nap and Jin has quickly approached the baby drying his hands with a napkin. He tries to hushed the baby quickly not to interrupt the sleeping two.

Aigooo................ Did you wake up sweetheart ?.
Oh no, don't cry baby papa is here.

Are you hungry? come here, prince. Omega has sat on the comfortable chair beside the crib carrying the baby in his hands.

The crying little one has stopped his tantrum as he felt his papa's warmth closely. Omega has supported the baby's gentle body in one hand while undoing his dress using the other hand.

Alpha was awake at the moment, since Jin is sitting facing the other side he didn't notice his mate is watching them.

Namjoon has carefully placed his elder son on the bed covering him with a cozy blanket. Alpha was quietly  approaching his mate taking silent steps.

Jin kiss the baby's soft forehead watching the way his hungry little pup suckling peacefully. His baby lips were busy saying he is so hungry at the moment.

Joon has slowly hugged his mate's shoulders kissing his temple cooing at their heartwarming interaction.

Joonie..... you awake ?.

Yes love.

Could you please check the stove, I didn't remember I had switch it off or not. Ah.....another thing if you can please wash Jae's rubber octopus he has left that on the bathroom floor.

Sure babe.

Joonie ........ If you come here again take the washed laundries, I need to fold those too.
Alpha was nodding at his mate's every sentence showing he'll do everything.

Namjoon felt so wrong at the thought that he hasn't been enough help with chores. His mate was managing so many things alone. But, even once he never got to hear Jin complaining.

With a heavy heart alpha has turned to go downstairs leaving a kiss on his mate's head. Once he turned he noticed in his side-eye the way the other one winced in pain as he try to move a little bit on the chair.

Alpha felt guilty by the sudden realization once he understands the fact, his mate's cut isn't completely healed yet.

So it seems like Jin was enduring everything alone being all cheerful and positive to every one in the house dealing with his struggles alone.
.
.

Jin has placed the sleeping baby back in the crib after make him burp by rubbing his smaller back delicately. Papa has checked his still sleeping elder son's comfortableness and didn't forget to leave a kiss on his forehead too.
.
.
Namjoon was doing the dishes in the kitchen when Jin returned to the first floor.

Joonie you don't have to do that let me finish you can sit there. Jin moves his mate aside trying to take the sponge in his hand.
Namjoon has washed his hand and dried it from the kitchen towel hanging beside him. Omega was putting an apron to take over the task.

But Namjoon didn't let him wear it.

Joon-ah I haven't much time love, I have to make dinner before they awake, saying that he tried to reach the apron again.
But again he couldn't as Namjoon hold his wrist.

Honey, I haven't enoug- -  - - -
Jin felt his mate pulling him into his embrace leaving a kiss on his forehead. Omega has raised his surprised gaze to met his alpha's eyes.
This sudden interaction gave butterflies to Jin recalling their sweet early twenties. Omegas chain of memories has disturb by another sweet kiss on his cheek.