15. Mess

Yoongi's pov

Jimin is a kid living in a grownup's body. Anyone can make him easily happy. He loves little little things, also needs lots of attention cause he always causes himself in troubles.
I found it's so cute to see.

Just now he is trying to reach the first shelf of the kitchen rack by standing up on a kitchen stool.
I was reading a book next to the kitchen.

once I notice his struggle I keep the book aside and just start to observe the way he dealing with the situation.

It was so much fun to see him pouting every time he couldn't reach it, even though he is now standing on the stool.

I never expect anyone will do this until I saw the way he is talking,
he was talking to a set of green colour bowls by scolding that inanimate object for set it's self in a place he can't reach.

He never notices my presence but I am currently dying while trying to holding my laugh back.

Finally, he got what he wants and get down from the stool. I thought it'll be so much fun to set things there and watch his struggles.

I knew that he never got used to doing these house chores back in his home place. I am the one who makes him go through these and I realize I never appreciate his efforts and I never offer him any helping hand.

Currently, he was making pasta for dinner and I went there to see what he is doing.
He was following a recipe on a book by following each and every step mentioned in it and I pretend I just now saw him.

"Oh jimin, what are you making" I asked him casually walking into the kitchen.

"Hyung don't scold me if this tastes awful. I just following a jin hyung's recipe but I think I have messed up".

Yes, he has messed up even I can see it. Kitchen equipment was spread all over the pantry and I noticed he has confused few ingredients too.

His face has been covered with a little bit of flour since he was trying to do his best by concentrating on what he was doing. I guess he didn't notice it.

He looks cute with wide eyes stick into the pot and a reddish face With sweat forming around his forehead. His lips have slightly parted as a result of the level of concern he pays currently.

I make him turn to my side by putting a hand around his waist.

No one's pov

Jimin gasped under the unexpected touch around his waist and turn around only to met yoongi's eyes. He was flustered to see yoongi being so closed to his face all of a sudden.

"Jimin is that bad set of bowls doing okay with you now?"

yoongi asked from the flustered younger by forming a fake sad and confused look on his face.

First, jimin couldn't track what alpha is talking and then he suddenly realizes yoongi has overheard his former conversation with the set of bowls he struggles to reach.

"Oh hyung", was all he could tell........

Before he talked any further yoongi put his both hands on either side of the jimin and now he is locked between the kitchen counter and facing yoongi with reddish cheeks. Not to mention but now they are only a few inches apart.

Jimin could feel the blood rushing into his cheeks and the alpha's scent strongly. He don't dare to escape cause he was the happiest prisoner there.

Yoongi was talking in a very low-pitched hushed voice like he was telling him a secret.

"Mmm......someone is looking so busy I wonder what are you upto jimin".

His husky voice whispers messed up with jimin's sane.
what is about all these messes you create here?.

Yoongi wasn't addressing the kitchen disaster, he was simply talking about jimin.
He is talking about jimin who stands in fronts of him like a lost puppy with messy hair flustered face and slightly parted lips.

Hyung I was just tryi....... again before younger talk anymore, he felt yoongi's one hand touching his cheek delicately as yoongi dusting the little bit of flour there.
Jimin closed his eyes unconsciously.

When he opened his eyes again as he felt yoongi wiping his sweaty forehead using his sweater paw.

Both of them didn't talk much.
Jimin was still in the between of yoongi's arms with a flustered face.
They found they sinking into each other's eyes as they trying to find something they lost.

Then the pot on the stove starts to boil and spill the things inside it by dragging both' attention.

Yoongi let jimin go as the younger suddenly jump out from where he was, to save the precious recipe he looks after with all care.

Yoongi had a smirk more like a mischievous smile on his lips as he leaves the kitchen.

He knew what he is doing to the latter, after seeing his all flustered face and spacing out self.

After their little moment yoongi definitely learned one thing, that is jimin is new to those feelings and he is too pure.

So he should teach him about the world.

Yo yo, the reader there! u know what I am talking about. ;-)
wink wink

Upload : 01/09/2021
Comment and vote
Borahae 💜️💜️💜️💜️