32. Moon Goddess's will (M)

Warning : This chapter will have mature content

Jimin was in a beautiful garden he is here to find his alpha cause an unknown voice had said him his alpha was in a danger here. So he is run faster as he can around the garden searching for his alpha.

The beauty in the garden suddenly starts to fade away, all green leaves start to turn dark gray and black.

Jimin's POV

I can't see my alpha he isn't either here or I can't find him. But that voice clearly told me if I didn't make him stay, I will lose him forever. That voice tell I am the one who can give the power he need to hang on his life.

What if, what if he hurt because of he, what should I do if my carelessness leaves him in a unlucky situation.

So I should hurry up I must run fast than this. Yes I can hear his voice he is calling me, he is somewhere around me, I can hear him telling me he is here but why I can't see him.

Hyung where are you?

I scream as loud as I can.
I can't lose him I should take him out here somehow.

HYUNG PLEASE WAIT HANG THERE I AM COMING !!!

End of the POV.

The younger one was sweating and screaming desperately. His body is shaking and burning while his eyes were shot open.

Alpha has hugged the trembling poor boy tightly making sure he feel safe in his embrace.

Jiminah baby see I am with you.

Hyung I thought I have lose you

Jimin said crying and hugging his alpha tightly.

Shhh, love you just having a bad dream.

It was just a dream love let's go home. No one can separate us I promise.

It's getting cold here come on baby let's go home.

* * * * *

When Yoongi has come home, he couldn't find the younger anywhere. If Jimin is visiting somewhere he always leaves a note to him.

So older male has entered the moonlight garden after searching for him inside the house.

Jimin was sleeping in the chamber placed in the middle of the Moonlight garden.
He looked so calm. After alpha saw his lover is fine, he took a little walk around feeling nature.

After few minutes alpha heard his mate screaming calling for him. The younger one was having a bad dream.

Yoongi tried to wake up him. Jimin was sweating like a mess he is breathing hardly.

Younger was wheezing and panting like he was running for hours to save his dear life.

Alpha has managed to wake him and take him home.

Yoongi was worried, these days his omega is not acting in the way he used to before.

Alpha was worried to see his lover suffering like this but he couldn't do anything about that.

Time skip

Yoongi let the younger one to sleep on the sofa taking a little rest.

After taking a wash older one has fixed a simple dinner for both of them.

Yoongi starts to feel Jasmine and sandal scent coming from the living room being strong and stronger.

His mate's scent has become stronger. Alpha could feel his inner wolf aroused by this sudden change.