26. Jealousy ?

Quick reminder this is Kim Eun Jae ( 3 years old - Alpha pup)

Little footsteps were happily following a butterfly. The baby was so happy because today his appa Joon has spent the entire day with him and his papa jin.
The little fella was playing with mud by the riverside cause he knows his appa gonna save him when his papa scold him.

Jin and namjoon were happily sat beside the river bank watching their bundle of joy playing around.

Joon was at the military base until 4 o'clock and he has excused himself as he has got done for the day

Namjoon was holding his mate's hands as he is gently caressing them.
From the day he got to know about his mate was carrying a little life inside him he make sure to be with him as much as he could.

At the moment jin is placing his head on his alpha's shoulder by watching their 3 years old son playing around.
His one hand was wrapped around his mate's arm and other hand was placed on his belly.
Evening cold breeze was calming him as it mixed with a floral fragrance and his alpha's scent.

Joonie, look at him he has grown up very fast. I won't him to be a big boy I'll miss my baby.
I can't believe yesterday he was on my lap today he is running around. I wonder how fast he has grown up.

Namjoon smiled at his mate's words he know how much he loves their son.

Oh baby he should grow up to be a big brother now. Alpha said to his mate by kissing the temple of his mate as he pulling him even closer.
Let's have lots of kids together then you'll never miss children in the house.
Joon said with a chuckle earning a playful slap on his arm.
I know you are always down to make babies. Move your horny ass, I am gonna fetch my baby before your son gives up on butterflies and follows fishes into the river.

Happy pup Eunjae was excitedly watching over how little creatures in the water swim freely. His baby feet are already in the water.

Appa come

He called for his appa Joon cause he knows his appa is the best when it comes to things like this.

See he doesn't wanna you, he is calling me baby. namjoon jokingly says to his mate who tries to stand up to take their son.