8. HEARTLESS

Yoongi's pov

Kaila is a bitch all omegas are the same. All they want is to get benefits from us.
I promised myself, I never accept anyone into my life and ruin my life again.
I never dare to fall in love again.

Yes, love makes people blind week, and pathetic.
There isn't anything call genuine feelings. No one returns the same feelings as you do.
So I fucking promised to myself not to let anyone to stepped on my heart. I decided to be a heartless person. Yes, that's the way I should live.
I can't let my fucked up love life affect the well-being of my pack's future.
I am the head I am the protector of them.
So from now on, I don't dare to make the same mistake twice.
Old yoongi was dead. I was determined not to let anyone play with my life again. That's it.

No one's point of view.

After Kaila stole the information, maps, and backup plans from the min pack, the pack's elders and all the respective officers were starting to work on the plan again from zero.
Yes, they had to review the whole plan again with the backup information they keep for an emergency.
Though Kaila stole half of the information some most important information was still with Min pack. So still they have more power.

Namjoon is the right hand of yoongi and Hoseok was his most trusted agent. Something really important was gonna happen soon in the north pack so yoongi send hobi to search for the information.

The North region was a mess. Corrupted autocratic leaders in the pack ruin the main rights of the pack.
There was so much discrimination among the ranks.
So as the most powerful pack, Min pack decided to take control over their hands in order to avoid their own people getting hurt.
Despite the pack name, they were all wolves and descendants of the moon goddess so it's their responsibility to make all comfortable.

* * * *
A/N POV

What yoongi didn't know about Kaila was, after her pack elders were killed and their pack broken into smaller groups to escape the land, Kaila was captured by the north pack rulers.

After abusing and raping her by a group of rulers they decided to end her life by getting rid of her as a play toy.
But that time Kaila's last wish was to save herself. So before she getting killed, she decided to play her last card by telling them, Min packs heir to be yoongi and she was in a relationship and she could bring the necessary details from him.

After that day she cut off all lines with yoongi and they take her in as an under trainee who gonna act as a spy agent on behalf of them.
After one year of extreme training, Kaila wasn't the same person as she was before.
She was brainwashed.

Now she is ready to accept any order from her higher-level agents.
That's how she managed to meet yoongi again after planning for months and spying on him for weeks.

Jimin's pov

This is the 4th month I spend with him. Currently, I am arranging dinner.
Yoongi hyung wasn't the same person he used to be.
Yes he was rude in the early days also, but now he isn't just rude and cold, now he was heartless.
After the incident Kaila caused, my alpha starts to act more and more viciously.
Earlier days he never yells me for fixing his dinner 5 or 10 minutes later, he never scolds me for random things before. But for the last month, there wasn't a single day he didn't yell at me.

Not only that, My skin was filled with so many bruises. But most of the time he causes me pain, he was under control by his wolf. So he wasn't on his right mind.
Another reason for his vicious behavior is his new addiction to alcohol and after getting drunk he didn't seem to know what he was doing. And he didn't know he was abusing me in his alcoholic self.
Though he never abuses me sexually the pain and fear were unbearable.

The first few times, when he attacked me I wasn't able to recover for days not physically but mentally.
Now I used to it and I didn't feel the pain anymore. I never cry in front of him because it drives him to go wilder.

I always make sure to cover my bruises by wearing turtle necks and long sleeves in the daylight. what I couldn't hide was the helpless look in my eyes.
Honestly now I would prefer him to take my life at once rather than killing me slowly by emotionally and physically.
But I guess yoongi wasn't aware of what he was doing with my life since we didn't share a single word in the daylight.

It's the time he comes home. I arrange the table and place a jar filled with honey lemon tea. He entered the house and sat for the dinner and didn't dare to spare a glance on me.

Though he never compliments my effort, when he ate calmly I know that he is enjoying the food.
I wanted to ask a favor from him but his attitude holds me back.

He didn't like to see me around when he is eating so after arranging the table I disappeared to my room until he leaves the table.
But today I wanted to talk with him.
So I slowly approached him.

Alpha, my mother wasn't in the best health can we visit her, saying that I waited for his reply. He didn't dare to reply to me and keep sipping on his honey and lemon tea.

No, you can't leave the boundaries cause I don't have freaking free time to escort you there and I don't wanna you to go alone.
So don't try to mess around, you can't go there hope you hear me.
I nod as a reply and retreat to my room.

Accepting fate was easy but holding up with the situation continuously isn't easy at all since I am also a person with emotions and senses.

I still pray to the moon goddess to take my life and set me free from this misery.

Update : 29/08/2021
Enjoy
Comment your ideas