Cause I miss you all...😭

Heyyyy it's me again ........ (This isn't a promo or any other message)

To my dear heartless to heartiest readers............. (forever most favorite reader base 👉👈)

You guys never know how much you all encourage me through out this writing journey.

I am an amateur writer. And English is not my first language. Writing this one gave me lots of experiences and challenges. This isn't a masterpiece and I know that. There are lots of typos and errors.

Yet I am really fond of book cause this brings me to know lots of beautiful souls (and it's you all 😭). Even some of you be kind to send me private wattpad message and have a lil chit chat like old friends do. And...... that really warm my heart. I feel like I collect another family from here.

Once a while I might update here cause I miss you 🥺. You will never know how sincere I mean it. Finally I wanna say I love you all. Like a lottt. Nope. May be even lil bit more than that lottt.

Leave comment and mark you are here. Cause I wanna see you all once again. 🥺👉👈 (only if it's not bothering you)

Finally tell me why did you love this book or (not). Leave a lil review. Cause I like to hear from you.

From: Author who got all emotional by going through comment sections.

To: Most beautiful readers who means me a family.

Update : 28/04/2022