50. Reunion

Taehyung who excitedly ran to Jungkook has paused on his steps looking into Jungkook's eyes. The boy who came from the North has to take his hand back after Taehyung stopped in front of them.

Taehyung's POV

" He's one shoulder is injured be careful "

Eun Woo the boy who came from the north has warned me. He didn't have to tell me that because I know it very well than anyone else.
I am the person who felt every pain he went through. So I know what I am doing.

I didn't care about the omega stared at me.

It's okay Eunnie you can go ahead. Jungkook said to the boy who hold his right arm.

Eunnie? So he even got a nickname for him. Actually, to me, it's look more like Eun Woo clinging to him than he supporting him.

Taehyung-ah how are you?

Finally, he has talked to me looking into my eyes.
He looks worn out, but the familiar glow in his eyes still remains there despite the fact that he had gone through a lot in the past few months.

Jungkook's one arm hung around his neck with the support of an arm guard. And his left ankle had a wound dressing to avoid it getting infected. My kookie had gone true a lot. At the moment all I wanted was to hug him tight but I had to hold my urges back.

His free hand has touched my cheeks to wipe the falling down tears. That's only I realized I was crying. Uncontrollable teardrops were leaving eyes betraying my only hope to stay all strong in front of him.
I lowered my gaze to the ground because I felt so embarrassed and helpless.

Yah !!! Why are you crying?

He is the same Jungkookie who tries to act strong even when he is suffering a lot.

"It's a big relief to see you again Jungkook. I missed you a lot".

I replied without thinking how obvious I am as I spilling my heart out.

You are? He replied to me playfully pinching my cheek.

I nod my head closing my eyes at his question because I know once I try to talk my voice gonna crack. I could feel his gaze on me. I slowly took his hand on my cheek in-between my hands gently caressing his knuckles. His knuckles were also full of scratches and bruises.

Interrupting to our moment two healers had walked us to take him to the infirmary as Eun woo request their assistance. I try to support him by holding his arm but Eunwoo was quicker than me.

I take a step back without protesting.

I felt so relieved to see him like this again but a precarious thought has squeeze my heart with an unexplainable feeling. My inner wolf is not content since my guts signal me someone try to snatch my soulmate away from me.

* * * * *

One day ago

Placing the gleaming omega symbol attached pendant on Jimin's hands cloaked lady has looked his innocent eyes with a kind look.

Jimin has just awake after he fainted. He did his best trying to keep the linkage to show his alpha everything he dreamt. If he wasn't pregnant he will not be this weak by the linkage with his mate but his current condition had weakened him as he isn't physically very stable like his normal self.

Now Jimin was sitting on the bed placing one hand on the baby bump as his mother replaced the wet plaster on his forehead again.

Althea has talked to Jimin in a clear calm voice.