17. Love in the Moonlight

Jimin's pov

We spent almost one hour walking around the garden. I see him sitting on the grass while looking without an aim. I sat beside him

Hyung do you miss her?

He didn't expect that question from me but he replied to me with a smile.

More than anyone jimin. I missed her a lot. She is the kindest person I have ever met in my life. My mom never leaves any chance she got, to help others she is an angel that's why angels took her away from us this sooner.

We stay like that with a comfortable silence among us.

"Jimin tells about your childhood too,"

he asked me by breaking the silence.
I laugh as the memories rush into me.

Mmmmm........ as a kid I was well taken care of by my family. Though I am the elder child my family treats me like I am the youngest.

They were always very protective over me especially my younger brother jungkook.

Yes, I can see that yoongi hyung replied.

I was surprised by his answer but continued with myself.

I learn about medicine from my grandmother who used to be the healer of my pack. I enjoyed a lot by treating sick people and seeing them getting better.

I look at yoongi hyung as he stares at the stars.

For a minute I doubted whether he even noticed my presence here. We stay around another 15 minutes like that.

Then I felt he is slowly settings his head on my lap.
I didn't expect this but I felt warmth filling my heart.
He was now laying on the grass by placing his head on my lap and closing his eyes.

Jimin? He called my name.

Yes hyung ?

Do you hate me?
I stay silent for a second

Why do you ask such a thing hyung?

I know you suffered a lot, because of me. I heard the conversation you had with your brother that day. I know it's hard for you.

Another minute of silence took its place

I am so sorry jimin. My broken heart isn't still strong enough to say it out loud.
Cause I am afraid I will end up making the same mistake and leaving both of us  hurt.

But I promise to make things up. You are my savior jimin. Please be a little bit patient with me, please look up on me, please don't hate or leave me I promise I'll try my best to be a nice person for you.

Yoongi's pov

I can't see his face since I am closing my eyes as I talk. He didn't say anything. I felt I had said something I shouldn't say at the moment because he remains silent.

When I try to get up from his lap I felt hot drops of tears falling on my cheeks. At the same time, I felt his soft lips placing on my forehead.

He didn't say anything all he does was kissing my forehead and hugging me.

My heart skipped a beat. I am seeing stars, of course, I have share many kisses with many people but I never felt such a feeling as his soft lips last on my forehead for few minutes.

I sat beside him and he intertwined his soft fingers with my hand. Hyung you don't have any idea about what you are talking about.
How should I leave and hate you when you being my yesterday and tomorrow. Hyung I can wait. I can wait for you until I die. Don't rush yourself.
I know you are hurt too. I don't blame you since I am the one who stepped on your life.

I couldn't stand and watch there when he is talking about himself like that. I don't want to let him feel like an unwanted person. Because he didn't know what is the place he holds in my heart currently.

I pull him to my lap.

His big doe eyes were all glittery and surprised, as he looking to my eyes.
His innocent cherry red lips were trembling under my gaze.

I pull him even closer. Our breaths mixed together.
I place my hand on his cheeks and wipe the tears away. I kiss his puffy red cheek as he waiting for me to do anything to him.

His innocent eyes pull a string of my heart.
Even before I realize it, I placed my lips on him.
I pour all my emotions into the kiss and kiss him delicately. Letting my emotions flow all over his soft plump lips I closed my eyes.
I felt no lust no hunger.

I kissed him gently again and again.
My wolf screams out loud when I felt him innocently move along with my lips.

My omega is safe in my hands and I should protect him with my life. No one can hurt him. I don't let anyone else make him cry. He is mine and only mine.

His plump lips taste like strawberries and feel like heaven.
I'm afraid if I go harder I'll hurt his soft lips.
He was sunk in between my arms snuggling to me, by placing his one hand on my chest as his other hand roaming around my hair. I love that feeling. I love the way he curled to my warmth like a baby.

I slowly pull myself and look into his eyes.
Of course, he is crying but I could say those are not tears of pain or sadness. I can feel my heartbeat went crazy when he locked eyes with me. His reddish cheeks messy hair and cherry red lips losing my sane.

Jimin I promised to protect you I promise no one will hurt you.

He didn't look away even for a second.
Don't ever dare to tell me that you are useless and forcefully stepped on my life again,  hearing it from you killing me alive.

He leans on my chest and stays quiet for a while by hugging my neck.

When he again looked into my eyes I saw the confidence his eyes hold.

Hyung you don't need to tell this back, take your time. Take all the time you want but I am sure about my heart.
HYUNG I LOVE YOU.
His round teary eyes reflect what he told. He meant it by his heart.

JIMINIE" all I could say was that and I kissing his forehead and hugged him tightly closer to my heart.

Trust me I am going to protect you with my life.
We got this, let's hold hands and walk together we'll be fine.

I got you and you got me.

* * * * *

When we walking back to the home he was walking beside me. He wasn't shy or flustered. He was all calm and relaxed.

Hyung can I, can I visit there anytime?
If it isn't okay I am totally fine I am just asking.
He can tell he is doubting about my answer as he fidgeting with the hem of his sweatshirt waiting for my reply.

Of course, jiminie whenever you feel like, feel free to go.
His eyes sparkling and his cheeks went red

Hyung tell that again

You can visit there anytime, trust me.

Not that part.....

Jiminie ?

Again

JIMINIE !!

Yesssss please call me that I love it.

He is like an excited kid as he ran all the way home cheering to the night creatures.

Hey listen I AM JIMINIE........

I found I am smiling like an idiot while watching all excited fluff ball jumping happily cheering out loud.
For the first time, I notice how beautiful he is when he is genuinely happy.

My Jiminie I promise you to return all what you gave to me.

Okay let's cry 😭😭😭😭😭
Update :02/09/2021
Thank you so much for lovely comments you sending me appreciating my work.

I love you guys
💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️💜️

Some exciting things gonna happen soon !!!