25. Lunar souls

Finally !!! I have finished my exams
I missed you all T-T
Thank you for waiting and also thank you so much for the lovely wishes you sent me.

Let's get into today's chapter

Flashbacks ........

20 years ago

Pack alpha of the Park pack was walking nervously in front of the chamber where his mate struggling with her first childbirth. Her current situation shocked all the healers and pack members because at this rate anyone of them doesn't thinks she'll make it.

Park pack elders and the main priest of the pack have started to pray to the moon goddess performing a special ritual in the park pack fane dedicated to the deities.

Pack alpha was losing his mind every time his ears met with eardrum piercing moans and screams coming inside the room.
His mate, the love of his life is giving birth to their first child and that was an extremely serious case as the birth is a premature one.

The reason behind this unfortunate situation was, his omega has slipped steps on the stairs while she is trying to carrying something downstairs.

Though he was hurried enough to catch her before she completely fall to the ground, her seven-month-old belly has still bumped in the steps despite the fact she try her best to save her unborn child.

Park pack alpha has carried his bleeding mate in his arms to the chamber where healers gather around. He was begging and crying as saying safe his mate and child.

The chamber which was specially arranged for the giving birth, after the omega passed her 5th month of the pregnancy was now so busy.

Healers are doing their best to keep the mother conscious and supporting her to lessen the pain. Nurses who carrying hot water and clean cotton cloths inside and the ones who carry out bloody water-filled basins to the outside made the restless alpha's inner wolf went crazy.

Inside the chamber

Park su woon, the mate of the head alpha of the pack trying her best to push the dying child inside her by gathering all her strength.

Her excessively bleeding paled self was sweating as a mess. The pain she was experiencing was unbearable at the moment.

Even though her body was near to giving up, her heart wasn't even know the word giving up cause his motherly love is stronger than her dying body.

She pushes every time as hard as she can when contractions hit.

All the prayers and rituals are still continuing inside the shrine as priests praying to the deities begging the safe of the mother and child.

Su woon feels like she gonna lose her self controlled as her eyes start to felt heavy. She can hear healers talking with her trying to pull herself together to keep her conscious.

She starts feeling like her soul was dragged out of her body by an unknown power.

But her omega heart filled with love for her unseen child isn't ready to give up at all.

As the one last contraction led her to scream in pain she beg with all might to the moon goddess.
Dying mother begged continuously. Her body isn't strong enough to voice the prayers but she prayed.

"This is a prayer of a mother, please save my child moon goddess. let my baby see the light of the world I am ready to trade my own life with his safety. please protect my child".

Saying that omega pulls her all strength and push. Her body suddenly felt light as a feather. When the room filled with the sound of crying of the newborn son both parents let heavy breaths out clutching their aching hearts.