19. I Love You Too

As jungkook promise, he has arrived at min's pack with one hundred and fifty soldiers who he entrusted the most with their skills.

It's already three days passed after he came to the Min territory.

Over three hundred soldiers were now training under him as the martial art force.

Another six hundred soldiers were exercising and revising their archery, sword fighting, and weapon handling skills.

Jungkook was invited by both, the main Min residence and the Min couple's residence to stay with them.

But he has respectfully refused both invitations cause he thought staying with a newly wedded couple who are not on that much of good terms was not a good choice at all.

On the other hand, since Uncle Min wasn't currently living at the main Min residence, staying with an unmated Omega in the same house is also not a gentleman's move.

So Jungkook was staying with his squad at the campsite and of course, yoongi has arranged a separate camp ignoring all the objections of the jungkook.

At the infirmary.

Jimin has joined with the pack healers as a temporary healer cause these days infirmary was too busy.
For a day they have at least fifteen to twenty cases to handle.

When jimin saw his injured brother carrying his unconscious brother in law he freaked out.

But after checking both' conditions he has realized nothing was serious on both of 'em.

He treated Taehyung's injured knee and another healer has taken care of injured jungkook.
Being a trained army general jungkook was all okay, even he has Several injuries.
Jungkook didn't care about those even a bit, but taehyung's condition was different.

He was an omega who are not used to bare such pains in his life.

Hyung is he fine? jungkook asks his brother Jimin.

Yes, he is.

He was just shocked, Jungkook-ah tell me what happens actually.

Jungkook took around five minutes to explain what happens and leave the infirmary quickly avoiding Jimin's advice to rest at least for an hour.

After Jungkook leaves Yoongi has arrived at the infirmary to check on his brother as soon as he heard what happen on the army campsite.

Jimin how is he?

Oh hyung ! he is okay now, don't worry.

"I heard what happen from others. I wonder why this boy leaves the residential area when I have advice him too many times as not to step on military campsite " yoongi said worriedly while caressing his unconscious brother's dark brown locks.
Jimin was surprised and asked, "why hyung what's wrong there".

Are you serious jimin? it's not safe for him. He is still a young omega, above all he is unmated. Camp base is full of various kinds of unmated alpha's came from all over the woods.
This boy never takes me seriously.

Jimin realized how protective yoongi, over his younger brother. At the same time, he realizes he should also avoid leaving the residential area since alpha's in the camp do not know him as the pack alpha's husband and he is unmated too.

Jimin was hurt a bit.

His alpha hasn't warned him not to step outside.
He is also an unmated omega at the same age as his younger brother.

"Jimin are you busy? I must be going now please take a good care of him for me" saying that yoongi turns to leave and again turn to younger's side to ask,