31. What's wrong with me

JIMIN I SAID STOP

Yoongi has used his alpha voice. Not because he is mad but because he needs to take Jimin to his right mind.

Omega has shiver under his alpha's voice his knees were so closed to give up on his body weight.
Yoongi tightened the hug placing his left hand on the back of youngers head and right hand around his tiny waist.

Baby you are making me worry just tell me love what happened are you in pain ?.
Yoongi set younger's headrest on the crook of his neck and now he is talking with his mate's unrest wolf making his voice as much as soft he could.

Jimin let more tears leave his eyes hugging his alpha's waist as tight as he could.
Yoongi waits few more minutes in the same pose, then he slowly tries to move younger's sobbing self just to look into his eyes. But Jimin wasn't ready when alpha try to move, younger has tightened his grip even harder.

Okay okay, love if you don't wanna move let me take you to the balcony. Still, Jimin remains the same. So alpha has carried him in the bridal side letting the younger one hug his shoulders as he wants.

Once they were out alpha has sat on the garden bench in their mini garden attached to the room. (A/N I wish you could remember how their room look like)

He has placed the younger one in his lap like a baby. Alpha had draw soothing circles in the younger's back kissing the top of his head.
Outside was dark, the crescent moon was illuminating a faded ray of light.

Jimin slowly lifts his head. He is still hiccuping and sniffling but now he is contended than before.

So what's got on my petal? Why love what's the reason? Yoongi has again kissed his teary cheeks letting younger feel loved and safe in his embrace.

H--y-u-ng

Yes, baby tell me I am all ears.

Hyung I can't smell you.

Yoongi remained silent for few seconds and laugh a bit to lighten the tensing atmosphere.
You might have catch a cold love, why are you worrying about a simple thing that much.

Deep inside older was worried as hell. To an omega who couldn't smell his mate's scent isn't a normal thing. After their mating, any of the mates didn't lose that skill until they die especially their mate's scent. That is one of the special skills they got being wolf souls.

Since younger is worrying a lot yoongi has given a lame reason only to console him, but he knows younger's omega senses were way too stronger to accept his weak reasoning, after all, he is a healer himself.

Jimin rests his head again on his alpha's chest by sobbing against his clothed chest.

No hyung I am fine, I can smell other scents. The only thing I couldn't is your scent, I can't smell your scent. It losing my sane hyung.

Older can see his mate is struggling a lot by suddenly arose situation.

See love don't worry, we'll meet the head healer in the infirmary tomorrow. Don't overthink I am always with you so don't worry about it too much.

Hyung what happen if I lost my other abilities also, what happens if I lose my ability ........... If I........ lose my ability......as an omega. What could I do if I couldn't carry your pups ?.

Now alpha understands the reason behind all these tears and sorrow. His omega has overthought to the edge and stopped at the worst he could ever think.

Shhhh nothing gonna happen like that, trust me baby you'll be fine it's just a simple thing. We didn't do anything wrong to anyone so don't worry you'll be fine we'll be fine.
I am always with you so don't worry my precious. Let's go inside.