Chapter 37 ♤ : Kidnapped III

not edited

-

Baekhyun forces himself up so that he's at the same height as me, "Don't cry," he says,

He looks like he's in so much pain, both emotionally and physically. His left cheek is swelling, a big red lump slowly taking over one side of his face.

I stare at him and realise how much I've missed him this past week. But even though we're here together right now, I have to get Baekhyun out of here. I can't see him get hurt even more.

"We need to get out of this place." I tell him, wiping my tears away,"You can't stay here, I don't want to see you get hurt."

I'm about to get up when he grabs my hand,"Don't," he says,"There's no way we can get out. The place doesn't have windows and jungmin locked the door from the outside."

He's right...

I sulk, not knowing what to do. Fustration and fear takes over, what will happen when Jungmin comes back.... will he really kill one of us? Is this what the old lady at the jewlery shop wanted to warn me about?

Suddenly, Baekhyun softly lifts up my chin with his finger and looks me gently in the eyes, making me melt into a pool of emotions.

"It's going to be alright.. " he whispers,"I'll make sure I'll protect you."

He slowly leans in, closing the gap between us. He seems to hesistate for a second, but soon his rough lips connect with mine.

The kiss is slow and passionate, the feeling of our lips together brings back the memories our past. He wraps his arm around my waist and deepens the kiss. The burried emotions ever since our break-up resurfacing.

I keep the tears in, whimpering in to the kiss, Baekhyun tightens his hold around me, like as if he's trying to shield me from everything. Time around us seems to stop, for just a moment, I forget about us being here and just everything.

Baekhyun pulls away, resting his forehead against mine, the both of us breathless. He then pushes me softly into his chest and I tug onto his shirt.

"Don't leave me." He whispers, his voice is soft.

All of a sudden, there's the rattling of keys outside.
"That must be jungmin," Baekhyun warns.

The door flings open, and just like I feared, it is Jungmin. He stands there with a devilish smile on his face,"Did the two of you have fun?" He smirks, "Well, it's time to go now."

"W-where are you going to take us?" I ask,

"You'll know once you're there." He says while pulling out a pocket knife.

"What are you doing with that?" Baekhyun speaks up, pointing at the sharp object.

"If you don't stop asking questions, I'll stab yonghi," He threaten, his voice suddenly annoyed. That's enough for Baekhyun to keep his mouth shut.

-

JungMin ties our hands together connected to another piece of rope to drag us to where ever he's taking us.

Outside is dark and cold. The hooting of owls and rustling of trees accompany darkness of the night. Jungmin walks in front of us with the rope in his hand, taking us somewhere we don't know. I give Baekhyun a worried look, ever since we started walking, he's been in a lot of pain, from time to time, I can hear him grunt or wince in pain. He looks exhausted, cold and weak, I wish I could go over and keep him warm and support him, but these ropes are stopping me from doing so.

I don't know how long we walk for, but what it seems like forever before we reach the place. Turns out, Jungmin has taken us to the edge of a cliff near the sea.