Chapter 2 ♤ : School

Kwon Yong hi:

I leave my black hair down and keep my fringe to the side. I don't use makeup, it's more comfortable without it on. I check myself in the mirror, my school uniform is quite nice, better than my older one. This uniform has a black blazer with blue and white stripes on the edges of the collar and sleeve, a white shirt with a blue stripey tie, and a navy blue skirt with black socks and shoes.

After a quick breakfast, I head into our car.

We arrive at the school in fifteen minutes.

"See you here at 4:00pm honey! Have a great day!" Says my mum cheerfully, I give her a smile and wave at her.

The school looks pretty much the same as my previous school. I'm not really nervous or anything about how my grades would be here.Back at my school, my rank varied from either first to fifth place on the top 50 students. The thing that concerns me the most would be making new friends. But then again, I can just YOLO everything and just be a loner. Jks jks. ^^

I ask for directions of how to get to the main office, the receptionist is very friendly.

Receptionist: Are you the new student Kwon Yong Hee? High School school 1st year?

Me: Yes.

Receptionist: Here's your timetable, and your books should already in your locker which is in the big building over there. Just search for your locker number and you should be good to go!

Me: Thankyou for your help.

I find my locker which is no. 365 (XD i know i know), I put my bag inside and pick up the books that I will need for my first class. I have science first period in room SE6.

I head to the hall where there's going to be an assembly. The principal, who has a friendly face with big eyes and grey hair in a tight bun comes up to me and asks, "Kwon Yonghi?" I bow and nod.

Principal: Good. You need to come with me, I'm going to introduce you to the school during the assembly.

Nothing much happens during the assembly, the principal says a speech and talks about what's going to be on in this semester. After she introduces me, I take an empty seat next a girl who had her hair up in a low ponytail. I read her name tag "Kim Song Kyo", I give her a warm smile and she returns a shy, small one to me.

***

(after the assembly)

Me: Kim Songkyo?

Songkyo: Y-Yes?

Me: Could you please tell me where SE6 is? I have a science class there.

Her eyes light up

Songkyo: Really? I have science first period there as well. I guess we're in the same class! Here follow me.

We arrive to the classroom and I spot the boy from yesterday. Baekhyun? So he comes to this school as well...

He spots me and looks surprised.

Baekhyun: Oh! Kwon Yonghi? Hi!

Everyone in the class seems to look over. Girls give me the, "Omg what are you? How dare you know him" look. Boys just glance over and the go back to what they were doing.

The teacher comes in and introduces me. There's a few whistles from the boys which makes the class laugh. I don't find it funny though, I feel embarassed.

Teacher: Ok class, today we're going to be starting on our project on Biology. I will be choosing partners for this project and I will be picking randomly.